3rd Shift Forklift Opeator
Forklift Experience or Willing to Train
Critical Infrastructure Statement
Capstone Logistics, LLC is part of The Transportation and Logistics industry which has been designated a "Critical Infrastructure Segment". As a "critical infrastructure industry" worker in the Transportation and Logistics industry, associates are considered exempt from local restrictions such as curfews, shelter-in-place orders, and other mobility restrictions when reporting to, returning from, or performing his or her work functions.
Canton, MS, Paid Weekly
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK WITH US:
- Full-time career day one
- Full benefits offered after 60 days of employment
- Career growth - We look to promote from within first with over 400 sites and growing there is tons of opportunity!
- Join our travel team, see the country, learn how all of our sites operate
- Paid Training
- Safety Incentives
- Handle the movement of pallets and cases on and off trailers and other vehicles by using a forklift or other material handling equipment.
- We look internally first for Capstone certified equipment operators for our travel teams.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE:
- High-energy individual with a strong work ethic.
- Flexible work schedule due to changing operational needs.
- Handling of freight as directed by Capstone management and customer, meeting company standards, partner timelines and maintaining a safe work environment
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.75 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Warehouse experience: 1 year (Preferred)