- Job Reference: 425086717-2
- Date Posted: 17 November 2021
- Recruiter: Ciner
- Location: Green River, Wyoming
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Accounting
- Job Type: Permanent
Under general supervision by the Accounting Manager, the Accountant will perform general accounting duties including cash, fixed assets, preparation of journal entries, general accruals, and account reconciliations. This position will also be responsible for assisting in the preparation of month end financials.
* Prepare and process journal entries in association with general ledger accounts; research general ledger accounts and check supporting entries. Carry out well-defined steps in accounting analysis.
* Revenue and freight-related accounting.
* Maintain the fixed assets sub ledger.
* Assist in preparation and analysis of monthly financial statements. Gathers data, performs analysis, and communicates results and recommendations for improvements.
* Reconcile various cash, intercompany and general ledger accounts to ensure accuracy in the accounts. Make independent recommendations for adjustments to the accrual.
* Prepare a variety of periodic reports such as cost reports, trial balances, balance sheets and P&L statements.
* Creation, distribution and analysis of Monthly SG&A Report.
* Calculation of Loan interest.
* Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes while focusing on safety and best practices.
* Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned as necessary.
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related discipline; advanced degree or MBA a plus
* Licenses/Certifications: CPA highly preferred
* Three (3) to five (5) years of Accounting experience
* Experience will include fixed assets, cash and general ledger accounting
* Highly organized, diligent and precise
* Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Self-starter and excellent problem solver that consistently meets goals
* Professional, reliable and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
* Team player committed to the Company's growth and improvement
* ERP experience such as Microsoft D365 or Oracle preferred
Ciner Wyoming provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Ciner Wyoming complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.