- Job Reference: 425088593-2
- Date Posted: 17 November 2021
- Recruiter: Sheetz, Inc.
- Location: Altoona, Pennsylvania
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Accounting
- Job Type: Permanent
Location: Sheetz Corporate - Altoona, PA
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION:
Provides financial information in a manner that it can be reviewed by management in order to facilitate decision-making.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (other duties may be assigned)
* Prepares routine asset, liability, revenue and expense entries by compiling and applying basic analytics to account information.
* Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
* Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account and transaction data and prepares correcting and adjusting journal entries, as needed.
* Guides Accounting Assistants by coordinating activities and fielding questions.
* Facilitates disbursements by verifying documentation in accordance with pre-determined guidelines.
* Demonstrates basic accounting knowledge & principles through answering questions, producing the results of research, and interpreting policies and procedures.
REQUIREMENTS: (Equivalent combinations of education, licenses, certifications and/or experience may be considered)
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance from an accredited college or university required.
No experience in a related field
Tools & Equipment
Sheetz, Inc. is a fast-growing, family-owned, food/convenience company that has been in business since 1952. Sheetz has over 600 locations in Pennsylvania, Ohio, Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland and North Carolina.
Our mission at Sheetz has been to meet the needs of customers on the go. Of course, things have changed over those nearly 70 years. Life is faster and busier, and customers expect us to be there when they need us most. One thing that hasn't changed is our commitment to our customers, our employees and the communities in which we operate. Sheetz donates millions of dollars every year to the charities it holds dear.