- Job Reference: 425088643-2
- Date Posted: 17 November 2021
- Recruiter: McLaren Health Care
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Accounting
- Job Type: Permanent
Maintains a thorough knowledge of the principles of accounting and statistical analysis, and uses this to assist in maintaining the general accounting system of the organization. Reconciles complex general ledger accounts to ensure financial statements are accurate. Compiles and prepares financial statements and reports for internal distribution and regulatory reporting.
* Reviews general ledger and transaction journals to ensure their accuracy, and takes necessary action to correct any errors.
* Prepares monthly financial statements.
* Compiles various journal entries monthly in an accurate and timely manner.
* Assists with third party and financial audits.
* Provides technical expertise and guidance on accounting issues. This includes creating the supporting schedules and review with external auditors.
* Receives and answers inquiries from management regarding account balances, financial trends, fluctuations in accounts, and related information.
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
* One year of experience in Accounting/Finance.
* An equivalent combination of education and experience is acceptable.
* Previous health care experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.