Neenah, WI US
1645 Bergstrom Rd Neenah, WI 54956
Accounting & Finance
ABOUT US (AND OUR EXCITING FUTURE)
Menasha Corporation is all about possibilities. Our two businesses, Menasha Packaging and ORBIS Corporation, are leaders in their industries, providing corrugated and plastic packaging products and related services to major global companies.
Our employees make the difference, proving that great ideas, collaboration and quality turn possibilities into success. Working at Menasha Corporation means that your insights provide cutting-edge solutions for our customers. If you like to make things happen and are passionate about what you do, youre going to want to be here.
Join us and become part of the power behind possible.
About The Opportunity
Prepares balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and other financial reports. Responsibilities also include analyzing trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations incurred to predict future revenues and expenses. Reports organization's finances to management, and offers suggestions about resource utilization, tax strategies, and assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
Essential to this Position
Responsible for applying generally accepted accounting principles and procedures to prepare journal entries and to maintain balance sheet schedules, ledgers and account reconciliations. Participate in monthly closings and account analysis and supporting the reporting responsibilities of the accounting department.
* Prepare monthly adjusting and recurring journal entries
* Reconcile and maintain balance sheet accounts
* Prepare analysis of accounts as requested
* Participate in monthly close process and preparation of monthly financial statements
* Assist with preparation of internal and external audit deliverables
* Assist in managing and maintaining documentation related to systems and processes for the general ledger and closing activities
* Assist with implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures
* Evaluate systems and procedures for process improvements
Education / Certifications
Field Of Study
Skills & Experience
Work Experience Required
Some relevant experience required.
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting
* Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and processes
* Knowledge of financial reporting
* Technical accounting skills
* Proficiency in relevant accounting software preferred (SAP, Hyperion (HFM), Microsoft Office Suite)
* Minimum 2 years of relevant experience required
* CPA preferred
* Attention to detail and accuracy
* Planning and organizing
* Scheduling and monitoring
* Communication skills
* Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
* Team work
About Menasha Corporation Join Menasha Corporation where we are all about the power behind possible! Named a 2021 US Best Managed Company, Menasha Corporation () is comprised of two industry-leading companies that manufacture corrugated and plastic packaging products and provide supply chain services for major, global companies. We're one of America's oldest private, family-owned manufacturing companies with a history of innovation spanning more than 170 years. Our employees have a vision for what's possible and thrive in our culture that values creative ideas, collaboration and making a difference. When you join Menasha Corporation, you're joining a team that leads by example with over 100 locations in North America and Europe. Become part of the power behind possible!
Menasha Packaging (), a Menasha Corporation company, is the industry's largest independent, retail-focused corrugated packaging, display, and merchandising solutions provider. Menasha Packaging designs, prints, and produces customized packaging, displays, and merchandising material, and provides pack-out, fulfillment and supply chain services to retailers and leading global consumer packaged goods companies.
ORBIS Corporation (), a Menasha Corporation company, optimizes today's supply chains with reusable plastic packaging products and packaging management services. As the North American reusable plastic packaging leader, ORBIS helps world-class food, beverage, automotive and consumer goods companies move their product faster, safer, and more cost-effectively with reusable totes, pallets, containers, protective interiors, carts, and racks.
You can check out Menasha Corporation's culture of focusing on employees, operating responsibly, and serving customers in our online Corporate Social Responsibility Report at
Clickhereto view our two-minute video that shares a quick glimpseaboutMenasha Corporation and our future of possibilities.