Accounts Payable Specialist
- Job Reference: 425084735-2
- Date Posted: 17 November 2021
- Recruiter: Brown & Brown, Inc.
- Location: Tampa, Florida
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Accounting
- Job Type: Permanent
The accounting department at Protector Plans is looking for a qualified Accounts Payable Specialist to work from our Tampa offices. This role will be responsible for all functions related to supplier payments for several offices within the National Programs Division in an accurate, efficient, and timely manner
Essential Duties and Functions: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Collect all necessary data and setup new suppliers in Workday accounting system
* Review and enter invoices/ad-hoc payments into Workday
* Reconcile vendor statements/invoices
* Obtain appropriate manager approvals
* Generate weekly settlement runs to pay outstanding invoices
* Collaborate with vendors to improve vendor management
* Ensure that all accounts are kept current and resolve issues as required
* Follow up/Resolve escheat checks
* Establish month-end vendor accruals.
* Other duties as assigned
* High School Diploma
* Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages
* Proficient with MS Office Suite Products (Outlook, Excel, Word)
* 1 or 2 years of accounts payable experience
To APPLY for this position, scroll to the top of this posting and click on APPLY HERE. If you have any technical difficulties please email [email protected] #ZRSD, #LI-SD1,
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.