Accounts Receivable Coordinator
- Job Reference: 425084459-2
- Date Posted: 17 November 2021
- Recruiter: Dine Brands
- Location: Glendale, California
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Accounting
- Job Type: Permanent
The AR coordinator is responsible for processing previous and current day banking transactions received via wire, ACH and check scanning. Other responsibilities include, daily cash reconciliation and maintaining various AR cash spreadsheets, updating franchisee emails, sending invoice copies as requested, processing franchise weekly statements of account, opening incoming correspondence and assisting with outgoing mail.
* Print current day bank return report through JPM Chase
* Send email to finance and process bank returns through billing with a net 5-day term
* Run Previous Day bank reports for cash
* Create deposits & apply incoming wires and ACH transfers from previous day reporting
* Process billing for payments received for development, franchise and transfer fees, etc.
* Process previous day ACH files & create deposits in PS-Apply thru Payment Predictor & manual application
* Scan checks and run deposit reports in JPM portal-Run payment predictor
* Send MDF's requests as needed for approval
* Maintain various spreadsheets, Daily cash sheets & In-house internal check log (includes checks & wires)
* Update Salesforce with incoming, Development, Franchise, transfer fees, ETC.
* Check "In Boxes" for various E-mails (E-pay Statements, ACH, NPD and Fax) Research, Respond or forward accordingly
* If there are emails in folders related to team member's duties, forward or notify correct team member
* Process Friday Franchise statements and overdue charges (send email when completed).
* New Restaurant customer set-ups in PeopleSoft for NRO's & assignments
* Process ACH deletes as needed
* Apply dry mix credits as requested
* Send invoices copies as requested by franchisees through CEO or PS
* Process franchise requests as need for changes in email addresses & bank changes
* Research undelivered emails and rejections
* Research Bank NOC's and update accordingly (correcting routing numbers)
* Assist with E&Y selections as needed
* Maintain PS desk procedures