Accounts Receivable Specialist
- Job Reference: 425085054-2
- Date Posted: 17 November 2021
- Recruiter: Service Express, Inc
- Location: Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Accounting
- Job Type: Permanent
We are seeking a confident and friendly Accounts Receivable professional to help collect past due dollar amounts from our existing client base in order to meet and exceed bad debt goals.
Why Service Express wants YOU:
* You thrive in an innovative culture where you can truly make a difference
* You like to challenge and be challenged
* You see opportunities around every corner by staying positive and focused on accomplishments
* You want to represent a company you are proud of and have complete confidence in
What this position is about:
* Manage and monitor assigned portfolio of accounts receivable customer accounts
* Identify issues attributing to account delinquency and resolve billing problems for clients in a timely manner
* Send emails and make outbound calls in a professional manner while keeping and improving customer relations
* Follow up on payment arrangements; maintain accurate records and reporting on collections activity
* Help document and update processes regularly to ensure consistency; continuously monitor for process improvement opportunities to support our growing company
Desired Skills & Experience
* Prior experience in or exposure to corporate collections including interaction with a large customer base
* Strong communication, problem solving and analytical skills
* Exceptional stress management skills and ability to adapt within rapidly changing environment while also collaborating as a team to effectively reach goals
* Attention to detail with an eye for accuracy
Who is Service Express?
We are a leader in providing third-party maintenance, specializing in onsite data center support for server, storage and network equipment to help IT teams control costs and optimize infrastructure strategy. As a high growth company, we are seeking talented, curious, passionate individuals, with integrity and a strong work ethic to help us service our customers throughout the globe!
We believe people join cultures not companies.
Our core value is to cultivate a culture of growth that empowers our people to achieve their personal, professional and financial goals. Our philosophy has always rested on the belief that when our employees achieve their goals, the company will flourish.
We continue to grow more every year and our employee and customer focused approach to business has helped generate double-digit growth since our start in 1993.
At Service Express, you are more than an employee; you are part of a TEAM of passionate, collaborative, service-oriented people that want to invest in you and support your goals!
Service Express is an equal opportunity employer. Authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment. Service Express does not sponsor applicants for work visas.
Perks & Benefits
Your well-being is important to us. It's why we give you a range of benefits from healthcare to 401k and a few extra perks along the way.