The Financial Services and Bad Debt Team within Financial Planning & Analysis organization has an exciting opportunity for a collaborative and analytically-oriented Analyst with a solid business acumen, financial modeling, and accounting profile.
Favoring the analytically oriented, this role will give you substantial exposure and the opportunity to use your skills to provide financial support and guidance to stakeholders across key areas within T-Mobile Financial Services, Credit & Collections, and Marketing. In this role you will additionally partner with several other organizations including Accounting, Financial Operations and the rest of FP&A.
At least 18 years of ageLegally authorized to work in the United StatesHigh School Diploma or GEDT-Mobile requires all employees in this position to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to starting work. The CDC defines "fully vaccinated" as two weeks after the second dose for Pfizer and Moderna, and two weeks after the single dose of Johnson & Johnson. T-Mobile will require proof of vaccination and consider requests for exemption from this requirement during the offer phase as a reasonable accommodation for medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs where the accommodation would not cause T-Mobile undue hardship or pose a direct threat to the health and safety of others.
* 2-4 years of Accounting/Finance experience
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Accounting, Computer science or relevant quantitative discipline
* Excellent communication skills: ability to clearly present complex ideas, analyses, conclusions, and recommendations across organizational levels
* Ability to problem solve: being able to focus on details but also understand big picture business drivers and impacts
* Proficiency in Excel and Power-point
* Experience getting data from multiple Database environments (Teradata, MS SQL server, Oracle) and competence in SAS preferred, but not required. At a minimum, must possess an analytical and inquisitive mindset with openness to learning
* A talent for multi-tasking, prioritizing objectives, and meeting deadlines
* Practical understanding of US GAAP Accounting
* CPA / CMA / MBA helpful, but not required
* Wireless industry, Credit/ Financial Services experience a plus!
The successful candidate will possess the following traits:
* Committed to providing world-class service to internal partners and customers
* Strong Collaborative working style, comfortable with shared ownership of team results & positive / "Can Do" Attitude
* Demonstrated Leadership & People Relationship Building Skills
* Ability to achieve deadlines while managing multiple and changing projects
* Driven towards accountability & motivated towards innovation
* Superior written and verbal communication skills
* Manage preparation of Forecast/Budget and perform ongoing/ad-hoc analysis for the diverse and complex Financial Service and Bad Debt space
* Develop, improve and maintain robust financial models for the short- and long-term forecasting of economic losses from the full range of T-Mobile's business and cash-raising activities
* Develop top management reporting and deliver to senior management and finance leaders on a regular basis
* Coordinate with operational teams in Credit, Finco, FP&A, and Marketing to set TMUS P&L budget targets and steer the business to meeting or exceeding these targets
* Work with key partners across functions to ensure that the enterprise obtains a comprehensive understanding of impacts of business developments on economic losses and Bad Debt. Provide Leadership on and participate in cross-functional analyses
* Deliver insights and understand key drivers of financial results related to economic losses and Bad Debt
Equal Employment Opportunity
We take equal opportunity seriously-by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.