- Job Reference: 425088817-2
- Date Posted: 17 November 2021
- Recruiter: Experian
- Location: Georgia
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Consulting & Corporate Strategy
- Job Type: Permanent
The Analytics Consulting position will design, deliver, and provide client consultation as required for Decision Sciences analytical engagements, including decision tool and strategy implementation and monitoring, statistical scoring, business intelligence, data quality, and analytical product / solution development for consumer, small business, and commercial solutions. Topics include but are not limited to BASEL and CCAR scoring model development and usage as well as business intelligence consulting around portfolio profiling, market share and credit risk analysis.
* Serves as project lead for complex client deliveries and implementations and executes ad-hoc analytical projects for clients.
* Executes projects in support of the direct revenue goal for the Decision Analytics team, ensuring timely and high-quality deliverables.
* Work interactively with a team of highly trained and skilled Consultants, Project Managers, Statisticians, and Analysts.
* Closely supports sales and software consultants to understand client needs and provide viable analytical solutions.
* Leads business development efforts and supports product development, management, and marketing initiatives to fuel revenue growth.
* Identifies and secures additional opportunities with clients.
* Develop and maintain internal and external relationships.
* Support field sales force and marketing organization by providing analytical and consulting expertise.
* Support the senior management of the department to meet the established department goals.
* Participate in internally and externally sponsored speaking engagements.
* Creating and delivering presentations to internal and external clients on statistical analyses and interpretation of results.
* Actively managing projects ensuring timely and accurate deliverables
* Providing direction to statistical analyst on statistical methods to achieve analytical objectives, which could include multiple regression methodologies, decision trees and clusters
* Participating in the development of standards and process improvements for analytical processes
* Collaborating with other internal groups on data, analysis, and implementation
* Actively supporting and executing on development and/or validation of consumer-oriented products including scores and attributes