Aerotek, voted "best staffing company", is actively hiring Electrical Assemblers for manufacturing company. This is a reputable company who works with the Department of Defense. Qualified candidates will be paid weekly, have every other Friday OFF and will be eligible for monthly bonuses- up to an additional $600/month on top of pay!!!
Typical work day:
- Assemble electronic circuit boards by installing components using soldering equipment & other small tools,
- Assemble electronic units, subassemblies, wiring harnesses and mechanical assemblies using various small tools
- Adjusts, repairs, or replaces electronic components or assemblies to correct defects
- Performs other tasks assigned by Supervisor
Are you Qualified?
- Highschool Diploma/GED?
- Able to read and understand written work instructions in English?
- Have some assembly experience?
- Able to use right and left hand to perform tasks?
- Able to use small tools?
- Detailed and quality oriented?
- Able to see small objects through a microscope?
- Able to bend, stoop, and reach?
- Able to lift up to 30-35 pounds?
If you answered yes- APPLY ASAP!- we want you!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 - $17.50 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: One location