ONSITE JOB FAIR - Thursday 10am - 2pm Assembly Team Member
The assembler performs repetitive work-station or line-assembly operations to mass produce automotive components or to assemble those components into a completed assembly by performing the following duties.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Operates any equipment needed to perform job.
- Performs related duties as needed by supervision.
- Understand and be able to assist in performing preventive maintenance assignments.
- Be able to perform machine set up.
- Understand and be able to operate individual process stations on all equipment
- Operate machinery in a safe manner.
- Capable of clearing all faults and restarting machine.
- Inform Supervisor of any and all quality issues
- Accurate completion of paperwork and data entry
- Maintain 5S standards.
- Technical Capacity.
- Learning Orientation.
- Time Management.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to define problems, collect data and communicate.
Manufacturing/assembly shop. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to vibration and or repetitive motion. The employee frequently works near moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is usually very loud.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls and to climb or balance. The employee is occasionally required to walk; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; and talk or hear.
The employee must regularly lift and move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
Required Education and Experience
- Minimum 3-6 months manufacturing/related experience for ADVICS regular employment
Preferred Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED