Abacus School of Austin is looking for great teachers to join our passionate, fun and talented team, where we inspire children to be lifelong learners! Through our theme-based curriculum, our affectionate and loving team ensures that our children are imparted with the knowledge to succeed.
Our Teachers. . .
Are caring, compassionate and love what they do!
- Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing guidelines and implementing Abacus policies and procedures.
- Help to maintain a fun and interactive classroom that is tidy and organized.
- Are rewarded with hugs from children and praise from parents every day!
We are looking for candidates that are as passionate about the growth and development of the precious children in our care as we are. We are most interested in talking to applicants that have:
- A High School diploma or equivalent
- Experience working in an early childhood environment
- Coursework in early childhood education or child development
- Impeccable professional references and a proven track record of caring and nurturing children to provide them with a great start to their educational careers
- The ability to meet state and/or accreditation requirements for education and experience
- Flexibility as to the hours and schedule of the classroom
Candidates are required to be at least 18 years of age to apply
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 - $16.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Required)
Work Location: One location