Atlanta Product Management Rotational Program
- Job Reference: 425082476-2
- Date Posted: 17 November 2021
- Recruiter: Equifax
- Location: Murfreesboro, Tennessee
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type: Permanent
Equifax is a global data, analytics, and technology company. We believe knowledge drives progress. We blend unique data, analytics and technology with a passion for serving customers globally, to create insights to power the decisions that move people forward. We serve as a consumer advocate, steward of financial literacy, and champion of economic advancement.
As an innovative global company that enables access to credit, we're part of breakthrough collaborations and innovations that address complex social challenges such as social welfare, community relations and financial education for underprivileged youth. We establish relationships that create economically healthy communities. We help individuals gain financial independence by increasing access to capital for small businesses. And we provide young adults entering college or university with financial education tools.
Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our people makes a difference in our business. We are powering the World with Knowledge and looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.
**Associate Product Manager - Rotational Development Program**
Equifax is a market leader in providing total information solutions to businesses and consumers. Our products and services help companies minimize their financial risk and maximize growth opportunities while enabling consumers to better protect and manage their financial health. We accomplish our goals by drawing upon the experience, energy and teamwork of our employees, who consistently drive success by anticipating change and executing with confidence and passion.
The Product department of Equifax, offers state of the art innovative solutions to current and emerging customer needs. Our product team is seeking recent college graduates for associate product manager positions to support new product development within our different business verticals.
**What You'll Do**
During the Product Rotational Program you will work with product managers responsible for Equifax's unique global product portfolios.
You will rotate through 3 to 4 different areas within the Product space, learning about the different product verticals ranging from Data Driven Marketing to Automotive.
**Key Program Elements**
- A two year commitment with 3 work assignments within the Product organization - focusing on product innovation, global product portfolio management, and exposure to product life cycles within Equifax's vertical markets.
- Opportunity for in-depth learning about our products, customers and business
- Analysis of business/marketing intelligence and product engagement
- Auditing of the implementation of products and analytic solutions
- Creation of business intelligence visualizations of insights for customers and data asset summaries for data quality assessments