Are you passionate about child enrichment and development?
Our Teachers bring warmth, patience, fun and understanding to the classroom every day, encouraging children to learn and grow. They inspire children to be lifelong learners using our nationally recognized curriculum that promotes social, physical, verbal, and cognitive development.
Our Teachers are committed to making their program successful and know that creating meaningful relationships with children, families, and their team play a crucial role in that success.
We offer convenient hours (2:30pm - 6:30pm, M-F), competitive pay, and lots of great perks, including a $500 SIGN ON BONUS!
When you join our team as a Teacher you will:
- Implement Champions' curriculum in a way that is consistent with the unique needs of each child
- Create a safe, nurturing environment where children can play and learn.
- Partner and communicate with parents, with a shared desire to provide the best care and education for their children.
- Support your program's success; partner with your team and leadership to achieve goals around enrollment, accreditation, and engagement.
- Cultivate positive relationships with families, teachers, state licensing authorities, and your community.
Required Skills and Experience:
- A love for children and a strong desire to make a difference every day.
- Ability to build relationships with families and coworkers and create a dynamic environment where play and learning happens.
- Outstanding customer service skills, strong organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task and manage multiple situations effectively
- CPR and First Aid Certification or willingness to obtain
- Must meet state specific guidelines for the role
- Must be able to use a computer with basic proficiency and work indoors or outdoors
- It's important to us that you are able to assume postures in low levels to allow physical and visual contact with children, see and hear well enough to keep children safe, and engage in physical activity with children.
- Ability to speak, read, and write English.
Learn more about what we
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $12.00 - $15.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
All staff are required to wear masks for the duration of their shift.
We continue to follow CDC Guidelines surrounding sanitization and social distancing.
Work Location: One location