Client Data Analyst
- Job Reference: 425087362-2
- Date Posted: 17 November 2021
- Recruiter: Kinta AI
- Location: San Francisco, California
- Remote Working: Some remote working possible
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Administration
- Job Type: Permanent
About Kinta AI:
* Kinta solves the most difficult planning problems in modern manufacturing. Our mission is to automate complex production planning, helping advanced manufacturers respond flexibly to uncertainty and achieve immediate and recurring savings. In doing so, we help manufacturers succeed in a world of increasing supply chain disruption and economic volatility and unlock the human potential of their employees.
* Were a small but fast-growing team of engineers, data analysts, and entrepreneurs with a passion for modern manufacturing challenges. We bring the fast execution and ambitious vision of Silicon Valley to support manufacturers on their journey to Industry 4.0.
* Kinta has just completed its Series A and is looking for talented individuals eager to solve real-world problems, support global clients, and electrify industry. At Kinta youll have an opportunity to work on frontier technology tackling NP hard problems with real world impact. Come join us as we move fast to scale our solution to hundreds of factories around the globe!
* Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, our office in San Francisco is closed. We follow federal and local guidelines on pandemic protocol and reopening.
* Until the office reopens, all employees are to work remotely from a location of their convenience.
* Transforming client data for Kinta implementation
* Supporting sales and implementation operations
* Work closely with sales and client IT to understand client factory operations and data requirements
* Familiarity with python, pandas, numpy, R, excel, etc
* Experience working with messy real-world data
* Client-facing experience
* Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
* Health insurance, company pays 100% employee premium, 50% dependent premium
* Dental insurance, company pays 100% employee premium, 50% dependent premium
* Vision insurance
* Pre-tax flexible spending account
* 401(k) with 5% employer match
* Commuter benefits
* Ability to craft your calendar with flexible schedules
* Holidays plus 20 business days of vacation a year