Evaluates moderately complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact, where development of an approach/taking of an action involves weighing various alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting situations using multiple sources of information. Requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex and dynamic material from multiple sources. Strong communication and diplomacy skills are required. Regularly assumes informal/formal leadership role within teams. Involved in coaching and training of new recruits Significant impact in terms of project size, geography, etc. by influencing decisions through advice, counsel and/or facilitating services to others in area of specialization. Work and performance of all teams in the area are directly affected by the performance of the individual.
· Independently performs analysis and processes related to customer interactions, and correlations with AML KYC workflow used by analysts and Wealth Advisors to manage outreach and the end to end life cycle for KYC and other AML programs
· Partners with business teams to develop process improvements, solutions, and streamline processes, that result in customer complaints and pain points
· Meets with end users to understand business needs, write requirements, conduct walk through on requirement documents and obtain Project Sponsor, Product and Operations approvals.
· Performs feasibility analysis for significant process changes.
· Uses professional judgment, discretion, and business expertise to resolve varied and complex issues that have notable impact on the business and customers
· Applies good understanding of how the team/area interacts with other departments in accomplishing the objectives of the sub-function / job family.
· Deals with most problems independently and has some latitude to resolve complex problems.
· Integrates in-depth specialty area operational knowledge, combined with a solid understanding of industry standards and practices.
· Applies project management skills to support operational projects as assigned.
· Applies professional judgment and attention to detail when interpreting data and results based on the analysis of factual information.
· May occasionally provide informal guidance or on-the-job-training to new or lower level team members
· Communicates with tact and diplomacy in order to exchange potentially complex/sensitive information with project stake holders or internal parties
· Supports planning, directing and coordination of day-to-day activities of running a program or portfolio of programs.
· Assists with business case, review business requirements, gap analysis, feasibility study in long term benefit, requirement and solution review with stakeholders.
· Finalizes the project plan with stakeholders and track closely for successful project delivery.
· Implements advanced strategies for gathering, reviewing and analyzing data requirements.
· Meets with end users to understand business needs, write requirements, conduct walk throughs on requirement documents and obtain Project Sponsor, Product and Operations approvals.
· Reviews Functional Requirements and Business Requirements to ensure Technology has understood and met the end users needs/expectations.
· Prioritizes requirements and create conceptual prototypes and mock-ups.
· Partners with Technology, Product and Operations Management Teams to prioritize delivery of key projects.
· Masters strategic business process modeling, traceability and quality management techniques.
· Applies best practices for effective communication and problem-solving.
· Successfully compete for the most sought-after business analyst jobs.
· Leads team of business analysts and testers to achieve on-time and with-quality production delivery dates for system enhancements for multiple Cash projects.
· Collaborates with Technology on any project delays, risk assessment and risk mitigation plans.
· Performs project Status reporting to Project Stakeholders, Product and Operations Partners.
· Prepare Post project MIS, lessons learned and conduct continuous process improvement reviews.
· Understand the bank environment and compliance and regulatory requirements.
· Work with regional and global team and implement the best standards across teams.
· Ensure creation of program plan and charter benefits management plan, stakeholder management plan, acceptance plan, and central program issue log.
· Evaluates subordinates' performance and makes recommendations for pay increases, promotions, terminations, and other personnel actions.
· Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi .
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful applicants must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to commencement of employment.