Corporate Strategy Analyst
- Job Reference: 425086479-2
- Date Posted: 17 November 2021
- Recruiter: Spreetail
- Location: Lincoln, Nebraska
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Consulting & Corporate Strategy
- Job Type: Permanent
Spreetail is an ecommerce growth partner focused on accelerating brands and channels to compete for tomorrow's ecommerce customer. Learn how we are building one of the fastest-growing ecommerce companies in history: .
As a Business Analyst - Same Day Delivery, you will:
* Develop and enhance processes/models/templates to demonstrate the financial and operational impacts of business decisions.
* Build and present data-based recommendations that enhance operational outcomes.
* Monitor and provide visibility to key operational metrics.
* Conduct and coordinate financial, product, market, operational, and related research to support strategic planning and general business operations.
* Design and/or collaborate with Finance and other data-centric teams on projections that guide strategic decision-making.
* Create informative, actionable, and repeatable reporting that highlights trends and identifies opportunities for improvement.
Who You Are:
* Bachelor's Degree in business or related field
* Experienced in business analysis
* Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
* Ability to influence stakeholders and collaborate to determine acceptable solutions
* Extremely organized with strong time-management skills
* Experienced creating detailed reports and presenting information in a variety of mediums/settings
* Advanced Excel skills
* SQL and PowerBI or other visualization software experience
In an effort to Make Spreetail Better, we hire people that are aligned with our values and are passionate about pursuing ecommerce excellence. We believe the right person can learn what is needed to succeed in their role, so we encourage job applicants to apply even if you don't meet all of the qualifications listed. We are looking for diverse backgrounds and perspectives, so we don't require college degrees and welcome non-linear career paths. If this role highlights your experience and gets you excited - please apply!
Not the role for you? Check out additional opportunities to join our team here and sign up for our Talent Community Newsletter for exclusive insights into future openings.
What you can expect from us:
* The flexibility to take care of yourself. We offer flex and remote opportunities for team members to focus on results then take time off when needed. Salaried Spreetailers enjoy untracked PTO and hourly team members earn 20 PTO days per year.
* We invest in your growth. Our in-house Talent Development team will fuel the impact you can make in your career through leadership development workshops and one-on-one coaching.
* We believe in celebrating your accomplishments. Each year is a new milestone with perks such as a home-owner bonus, tropical sabbatical trips, and all the unique Spreetail swag you can imagine.
* We'll take care of you and your family. Spreetail will cover 100% of health insurance premiums for you and 50% for your partner and dependents included on the plan, as well as support your growing family with paid time off.
* The opportunity to revolutionize your community. We encourage team members to take paid time off for volunteer opportunities throughout the year and we'll match your donation dollar for dollar to the nonprofits you support.
Learn more about our full benefits package including parental leave, domestic partner coverage, unit appreciation rights, and more here.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Spreetail, we are relentless in our pursuit of equity and equality, we embrace cultural differences that raise our bar, we pursue the challenges within ourselves to make Spreetail better, and we humbly acknowledge our duty to build and foster an inclusive workplace where all may succeed.
Spreetail is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information.