Earn Your CDA for FREE Through Our Online Program!
KinderCare Education is looking for Teachers who:
We are seeking individuals who want to make a difference and impact the lives of the children in our center and community.
A KinderCare Teacher is someone who believes in children and gives them the freedom to be themselves, try something new, and make new friends.
If you can bring warmth and understanding to the classroom and can inspire our young children to be lifelong learners, then we want YOU on our team.
- Voted by Gallup as an EXCEPTIONAL WORKPLACE 5 years in a row!
- Growth Opportunities - we have recently expanded to more than 1,600 learning centers nationwide providing endless opportunities for growth.
- Our staff discount - All employees receive a 50% discount on each child's tuition and their weekly tuition fees will not exceed $110 per child!
- Earn your CDA for free through our online program!
- Our centers aren't just licensed - they're accredited, too!
What you'll need:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Available Monday to Friday (no weekends, no nights!)
- Experience working with children ages 6 weeks - 6 years is preferred but not required as we provide excellent training.
- Lead Teachers must have experience and ECE qualifications.
Eager to learn more? Apply to connect with a recruiter TODAY & love what you do TOMORROW!
KinderCare Education is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
As we continue on the safest path forward, we want to let all of our candidates know that as of October 18th, KCE is requiring employees to be fully vaccinated or take weekly COVID tests for all unvaccinated employees across all brands.
- CPR Certification (Preferred)
- Child Development Associate Certification (Preferred)
Work Location: One location