The Goddard School of Reynoldsburg is actively seeking dedicated, experienced teacher committed to fostering learning through play.
Goddard is an elite private child care center determine to provide exceptional care for children six weeks to six years old. Our commitment to families is to become an extension of home through our nurturing hands-on environment that guides individual growth. Teachers are devoted to meet the educational and developmental needs of each unique child ensuring they develop skills that equip them for school, career and life.
We are looking for teachers who are comfortable with our infants - school age children.
Full Time Benefits
- Medical Mutual Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays (Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Years Day)
- Paid Trainings
- Annual Evaluations
Our Lead and Assistant Teachers work together to:
- Develop lesson plans
- Meet the individual needs of the children
- Participate in staff and training meetings
- Design an appropriate room arrangement to support the goals and developmental level of the children in the classroom
- Interact with the children to support play, exploration, and learning
- Present expectations that are appropriate to the child’s age and developmental level
- Plan and implement activities that develop self-esteem and social skills
- Communicate appropriately and professionally with parents and fellow staff
- Build teamwork
- Use assessment tools
- Commit to continuing education
Lead Teachers, with help from their Assistant Teacher, are responsible for ensuring compliance with Goddard's industry-leading Quality Assurance standards. Lead Teachers write and implement their own lesson plans based on Goddard Developmental Guidelines and monthly school themes. Most importantly, they create a positive learning environment in their classroom where children develop a lifelong love of learning!
Assistant Teacher Qualifications:
- High School Diploma
- Prior childcare experience
Health & Safety is our number one priority - we have enhance our daily cleaning procedures and provide our students and staff with daily health screenings.