We are looking for an Executive Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support the company’s senior-level managers.
Executive Assistant’s responsibilities include managing calendars, making travel arrangements, and preparing expense reports. To be successful in this role, you should be well organized, have great time management skills, and be able to act without guidance.
Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to executive members.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage and maintain executive schedules, including scheduling travel and conferences, making appointments, and making changes to appointments.
- Answering and directing calls to appropriate executives and parties, taking messages.
- Greeting visitors and determining access to appropriate parties.
- Overseeing administrative policies within an organization and within the office; recommending changes as appropriate.
- Opening, sorting, and distributing correspondence, including email, faxes, and mail.
- Reading and analyzing submissions, letters, agendas, memos and determining significance; routing to appropriate personnel in a timely and efficient manner.
- Prepare reports, collect, and analyze information; prepare presentations.
- Develop and utilize historical information; provide retrieval of information. Record meeting discussions and provide minutes.
- Maintain inventory and office supplies. Anticipate office needs; evaluate new office products; place and often expedite orders when necessary.
- Ensure operation of office equipment, order maintenance when necessary. Troubleshoot malfunction of office equipment.
- Data analysis; Master of PowerPoint and Excel; Proficient in Zoho (CRM System)
- Train staff on office equipment, policies, and procedures.
- Meet with special interest groups or individuals on behalf of executives.
- Prepare executive responses to routine memos, letters, or correspondence.
- Coordinate finances and assist with budget preparation.
- Prepare checks for signature and review.
- Interact with customers when appropriate and problem solve. Document complaints and develop an appropriate course of action. Report problems to executives when they cannot be resolved for attention.
- Maintain Company’s social media accounts: Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube
- Maintain Company’s Website
- 3+ years administrative support or executive assistance
- Problem solving ability
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong attention to detail
- Advanced MS Office experience
- Experience in accounting or finance preferred