Do you love analyzing data - and enjoy identifying patterns and trends? Are you a results orientated person, passionate about finance, and eager to join a growing company? WorkWave is looking for a talented and experienced Financial Analyst to join our team. We want someone who is not only a financial modeling whiz but who is willing to learn the business and help us to analyze our bottom line. As the Financial Analyst, you will be responsible for financial and business related analysis, facilitation of the reporting, and working directly with the Director of Finance on special projects.
Why work for WorkWave? WorkWave is unique in that it has a large, established base of loyal customers but also has enormous growth opportunities in multiple areas. We are transforming the field service industry, one customer at a time, by building intuitive, best in class cloud-based software, mobile apps and high-value services that solve key pain points our customers face every day, allowing them to save money, save time and improve customer service levels, all at the same time.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
* Performs financial and business related analysis
* Analyze, evaluate, and interprets appropriate financial and statistical data
* Liaise with key stakeholders in the business to drive financial initiatives forward
* Develops and/or documents business policies conducts special financial and business related studies and cooperates with other departments in the preparation of analyses
* Supports the FP&A team in generating and maintaining financial and business related analyses and research including the preparation of forecasts and/or analysis of trends
* Analyzes financial reports and records and provides explanations for variances
* Advises management of expected outcomes, and recommends ways to improve the outcomes
* Independently pursues fundamental problem solving and documents the recommendations to management
* Utilizes standard financial tools to input, retrieve or display accounting information
* Develops and maintains spreadsheets and databases
* Utilizes PC and/or mainframe based systems and software, compiles and prepares reports, graphs, and charts of data developed
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
* BA/BS in Finance, Mathematics or related field required
* 1-2+ years of relevant Finance and/or Accounting experience
* Strong Academic record (minimum GPA of 3.5)
* CFA charter holder candidate preferred CPA a plus
* Ability to model complicated, disparate data sets into a concise, coherent analysis
* Top-notch excel and powerpoint capabilities
* Strong communication skills
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT US:
* We are laid back but buttoned up. We have a casual work environment with a passion for developing creative, innovative best in class solutions that directly contribute to the success of our customers
* We give a damn and deliver service and solutions that make a real difference in the lives of our clients and their businesses
* We openly accept others as they are and build strong partnerships based on trust
* Teamwork and collaboration is key to help our colleagues and customers solve their challenges
* Our team is energetic, fun, naturally inquisitive and eager to make an impact, we invite you to join us!
CUT THE COMMUTE!
* This position is based at our state of the art home office in the historic Bell Works complex located in Holmdel Township, New Jersey
* With everything you could find in a great downtown -- from restaurants and retail to art and culture the Bell Works "Metroburb" is a microcosm of innovation, possibility, and inspiration and WorkWave is proud to be a part of it
* We work hard but play hard too...need a break? Kick back in our common area, play a game of arcade basketball, video games in our game rooms or face off in a ping pong match
* We know that there are benefits of being in the office and working from home. WorkWave promotes a healthy work/life balance and that's why once we decide to safely return to the office we will provide employees with the flexibility of a hybrid schedule, providing set days each week to collaborate in the office and set days to work virtually if desired.
RELAX, WE'VE GOT YOU COVERED:
* Employees can expect a robust benefits package, including health and dental, generous paid time off and 401k with company match
* Tuition reimbursement
* Robust Employee Assistance program offering free counseling 24/7/365, plus financial counseling, legal guidance, adoption assistance services and much more!
* Health and wellness focused work environment - optional standing desks and office fitness challenges
* 401K-9 Doggie Daycare Discount Program
* Charitable donation match program
* Opportunities to participate in charitable events and give back to the community
GROW WITH US:
* We understand the impact of attracting and keeping top talent and reward intellectual curiosity and a thirst for personal and professional growth
* Encouraging our employees that already have an intimate knowledge of and passion for our products to apply for other roles within our walls just makes sense!
* Our employees have access to extensive video libraries for soft skill and role specific training available 24/7 and live trainings are provided throughout the year
JOIN OUR WINNING TEAM!
* 10 Time winner of Best Place to Work in New Jersey by NJBiz !
* WorkWave has been recognized with multiple awards for its outstanding products, growth and culture, including the Inc. 5000, SaaS Award, IT World Awards, Globe Awards, Silver Stevie Award for Employer of the Year, and Best Place to Work Inc. Magazine
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.