Financial Analyst I
- Job Reference: 425082585-2
- Date Posted: 17 November 2021
- Recruiter: Beth Israel Lahey Health
- Location: Burlington, Massachusetts
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type: Permanent
Save Job Job Saved
Welcome to Shared Services, our team uses a coordinated approach to delivering administrative and operational services across Lahey. Our Shared Services colleagues leverage resources across the organization to ensure we provide high-quality, high-value care to the communities we proudly serve. The Shared Services team includes colleagues who focus on business and network development, legal services, facilities and real estate, human resources, information technology, finance, philanthropy and marketing and communications.
About the Job
Under general supervision of the Director of Physician Compensation, the Financial Analyst - Comp position performs duties related to the measurement, analysis and reporting of physician compensation programs (salaries, incentives, stipends and other).
Essential Duties & Responsibilities including but not limited to:
* Performs data reporting and analysis related to physician/provider compensation and productivity.
* Assists in the development and production of routine reporting and models in support of the physician/provider and incentive compensation programs. Provides training, personal and telephone support to all colleagues related to the utilization of the application
* Attends meetings as a representative of the Physician Compensation Department and Division of Finance as requested for/with the Director on matters related to the physician/provider and incentive compensation programs.
* Supports the colleagues regarding matters of provider compensation related measures and compensation.
* Performs other physician analytic duties as may be assigned from time to time.
* Assists the LHMC finance team in the preparation of the annual physician compensation operating budget and forecasts.
* Completes special projects as assigned accurately and timely as required.
* Maintains and protects the confidential information associated with the position duties and responsibilities.
* Maintains and protects the confidentiality of patients.
* This position may have ongoing or periodic duties or responsibilities in addition to those described in this position description.
* Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or equivalent education and experience
* Experience with Microsoft suite (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Access).Effective demonstration of verbal and written communication
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
* Minimum of 1-3 years of financial or healthcare analyst experience.
Beth Israel Lahey Health is dedicated to improving health and wellness and making a difference in the lives of our patients, their families and all members of the communities we serve. Formed in March 2019, Beth Israel Lahey Health is a patient-centered, integrated care delivery system providing a continuum of services spanning academic, tertiary and community hospitals, dedicated orthopedic and psychiatric hospitals, primary and specialty care, community acute care, ambulatory care, behavioral services and home health. Beth Israel Lahey Health Performance Network is a unified joint contracting and population health management organization, jointly governed by participating physicians and hospitals.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.