- Job Reference: 425084307-2
- Date Posted: 17 November 2021
- Recruiter: Coastal Medical
- Location: Providence, Rhode Island
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type: Permanent
The Company: A member of the Lifespan health system, Coastal Medical is Rhode Island's largest physician governed medical group, whose primary goal is to offer patients better health and better care with minimal cost to patients. An equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Coastal employs over 600 professionals in a variety of roles.
* Coastal Medical offers competitive wages and values work/life balance.
* Our comprehensive benefit package includes health, dental & vision benefits, a free life insurance policy, earned time, paid holidays and 401K match.
* Employee input is essential to our operations. All employees are encouraged to join and participate in committees, trainings and workgroups.
* Lifespan has joined other healthcare leaders and systems around the country in requiring all employees, regardless of their role, to be vaccinated against COVID-19. In addition, the Rhode Island Department of Health has now issued a new emergency regulation requiring all healthcare workers to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
* All new employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and receive their flu vaccination upon hire.
The Position: We are currently in search of a Financial Analyst to join our Finance team. The Financial Analyst's main responsibility includes providing financial analysis of medical practice operations and effectively communicating results/improvement plans with stakeholders to ensure that operational performance plans are being adhered.
* This is a salaried, full-time position with a schedule of 40 weekly hours.
* The schedule consists of daytime hours, Monday through Friday.
* This position is located at our corporate office in Providence, RI.
* Employee parking is provided.
* Financial modeling to gauge practice performance and provider productivity
* Supports annual budgeting process
* Analyzes results, monitors variances, identifies, and investigates trends/changes and recommends actions to stakeholders
* Prepares meeting materials that are meaningful and clearly describe financial performance, possible solutions for improvement and recommended actions
* Prepares key financial analysis critical to the development of company-wide strategic initiatives
* Prepares monthly variance analysis of key organizational metrics
* Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, or similar field
* Three years' experience in Healthcare Finance, more specifically Medical Practice Finance or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
Why You Should Apply:
* We operate in a collaborative environment and strongly encourage and promote employee growth and development.
* Coastal offers a wide range of training opportunities including our own Leadership Academies as well as other well-known programs such as Crucial Conversations and Clifton Strengths.
Check out what's happening at Coastal!
Coastal Medical Imaging Employee Recognized for "Going the Extra Mile"
Coastal Medical Joins Lifespan