- Job Reference: 425084766-2
- Date Posted: 17 November 2021
- Recruiter: First Community Corporation
- Location: Minnesota
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type: Permanent
Develop and implement comprehensive financial and investment plans for clients and potential clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Work with existing clients of the bank in creating or overseeing a personalized financial plan
* Seek, obtain, and retain new clients for financial planning from outside of the existing bank clientele
* Assist all clients in establishing, creating and planning to meet their financial goals across the 5 basic areas of financial planning: Cash flow, Saving strategies, Risk management, Investing and Estate planning.
* Ongoing asset management responsibilities consistent with the duties listed above.
* Achieve appropriate licenses for industry standards and be appointed to, and remain licensed with, the governing bodies FINRA, SEC and the bank's broker-dealer and RIA.
* Maintain a level of technical knowledge through membership in professional associations and participation in various seminars and educational programs.
* Partner with commercial lenders, customer service representatives, and other bank staff to promote the bank's investment services program.
* Bachelor's degree, or at least 5 years of related financial related field experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Proficiency in using personal computers and office products (e.g., Word, Excel).Familiarity with report-writing or spreadsheet software preferred.
* Ability to compute basic to moderately complex financial concepts.
* Basic problem-solving and analytical skills.
* Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
* Effective oral and written communication skills.
* Ability to speak effectively before groups of employees of organization.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
* Any current Series license is a plus, especially (7) and (66)
* CFP ® or other industry designation is a plus