Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
- Job Reference: 425084564-2
- Date Posted: 17 November 2021
- Recruiter: Merit Medical Systems, Inc.
- Location: South Jordan, Utah
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type: Permanent
SUMMARY OF DUTIES
Responsible for providing financial support and leadership
Must be vaccinated against COVID-19, unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law. You must have received your first dose of COVID-19 vaccination by your first day of employment, and for two-dose COVID-19 vaccines, you must receive your second dose within thirty days of your first day of employment. Merit will consider exemption requests in accordance with federal, state, and local laws
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS PERFORMED
* Key Finance partner for various departments.
* Supports Senior Management with business analysis.
* Build financial models to share and review with partners.
* Understands revenue drivers of the business and ways to add value.
* Performs analysis of current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, and expenses.
* Monitors performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance.
* Prepares, reviews, and presents revenue budgets and forecasts for departments, working closely with department heads and senior management.
* Lead and facilitate the bi-annual and annual financial planning processes.
* Assists with the preparation of presentation materials and strategic plans.
* Prepares reports for management to help them understand performance and detailed variance analysis.
* Key contact with management to discuss questions and find solutions to problems.
* Liaison between FP&A and Accounting.
* Identifies and improves tools and systems to provide enhanced financial and operational information.
* Performs other duties, as required.
SUMMARY OF MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
* Education and/or experience equivalent to a Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance or related field and six years of related experience.
* Advanced Excel skills, as well as other computer skills such as word processing, database and other applicable software programs.
* Technical writing skills.
* Strong influencing skills, with a focus on short, clear communication.
* Self-starter with the ability to work on own initiative.
* Ability to work under pressure and within short time constraints.
* Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
* Oracle and Hyperion experience
* Computer skills
* Budget preparation/review/presentation
* Financial modeling
* Report preparation/analysis
Merit Medical Systems, Inc., an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V, is a dynamic, progressive and innovative company with a strong global presence. Our culture is highly energetic, family friendly, values its employees, and promotes them as standard business practice. To see what it is like to work at Merit take a look at our new recruiting video on YouTube at to see the video titled "Great people, Great products, Great Company". Merit currently has the above opening located in South Jordan, Utah. Excellent compensation and benefits packages will be offered to the right candidate.
COMPANY HISTORY Merit Medical Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ, MMSI) was founded in 1987 by Fred P. Lampropoulos. Merit develops, manufactures and markets single-use medical devices primarily for diagnosing and treating cardiovascular and vascular disease. Merit has been successful in introducing and marketing innovative, high-quality products through its expertise in new product design and its capabilities in injection and insert molding of plastics; the application of its proprietary electronic and sensor-based technologies; and wire, extrusion and catheter technologies. Merit also develops and markets embolotherapeutic products for the treatment of uterine fibroids, hypervascularized tumors, and arteriovenous malformations. Embolotherapy procedures are primarily performed by interventional radiologists and use bioengineered microspheres to create targeted vascular occlusion and drug delivery. The Company is utilizing its competitive advantages and technologies to develop and offer products that address a wide range of needs related to cardiology and radiology procedures performed in hospitals. Sales are made primarily to U.S. hospitals through a direct sales force. The Company markets its products in over 60 countries worldwide, utilizing a direct sales force in Europe, and distributors for the remainder of the world.
MERIT MEDICAL SYSTEMS, INC.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/D/V