Thank you for your interest in a career at Regions. At Regions, we believe associates deserve more than just a job. We believe in offering performance-driven individuals a place where they can build a career --- a place to expect more opportunities. If you are focused on results, dedicated to quality, strength and integrity, and possess the drive to succeed, then we are your employer of choice.
Regions is dedicated to taking appropriate steps to safeguard and protect private and personally identifiable information you submit. The information that you submit will be collected and reviewed by associates, consultants, and vendors of Regions in order to evaluate your qualifications and experience for job opportunities and will not be used for marketing purposes, sold, or shared outside of Regions unless required by law. Such information will be stored in accordance with regulatory requirements and in conjunction with Regions' Retention Schedule for a minimum of three years. You may review, modify, or update your information by visiting and logging into the careers section of the system.
At Regions, the Financial Relationship Consultant - Nexus is responsible for meeting with customers and prospects both in person and on the phone to determine their banking and financial solutions goals and needs, and meeting those needs by proactively offering appropriate products, services, and guidance to achieve their financial goals. This position offers an exciting opportunity for candidates with retail or sales experience that are interested in beginning a career with opportunities for growth, development and upward mobility.
Regions' mission is to make life better for our customers and communities, and we are looking for candidates committed to helping customers reach their financial goals by understanding and meeting customer needs. The successful candidate should be individually driven and competitive, as well as motivated to work as a team to achieve a common goal. This requires a candidate who is motivated by a fast paced and energetic environment, with the ability to provide personalized customer service.
* Achieves branch targets and goals by proactively identifying customer needs and providing appropriate guidance and perspective about Regions solutions
* Achieves required levels of outbound phone calls using generated customer and prospect lead lists and prior customer conversations to acquire new customer relationships and to expand existing customer relationships
* Assists branch leadership with new business development
* Educates and advises customers on Regions Consumer and Business products and services, including all loan and deposit types
* Educates customers on emerging technology and digital solutions such as mobile, online and ATM offerings, all designed to make banking easier
* Provides a consistent optimal customer experience, including handling customer's transactional needs. This may include sharing responsibility for greeting customers and processing basic transactions to ensure customers bank when, where, and how they want
* Owns and resolves customer issues
* Refers customers to an internal team of experts when additional financial goals and needs are recognized
* Ensures safe and sound banking practices including adherence to all applicable laws and regulations
This position requires the tracking of time and is eligible for overtime hours worked in excess of 40 per week under the Fair Labor Standards Act.
This position is incentive eligible.
This position requires registration with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS). Please refer to for more information.
* High School Diploma or GED
* Ability to work on Saturday as needed
* College degree
* Life Insurance License
* One (1) year of banking and/or lending experience
* One (1) year of cash-handling experience in the Financial Services industry
* One (1) year of relationship-based client consultation experience
Skills and Competencies
* Ability to assist customers with digital banking offerings
* Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
* Strong communication and customer focus
Regions offers a benefits package that is flexible, comprehensive and recognizes that "one size does not fit all" for associates. Listed below is a synopsis of the benefits offered by Regions for informational purposes, which is not intended to be a complete summary of plan terms and conditions.
* Paid Vacation/Sick Time
* 401K with Company Match
* Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
* Disability Benefits
* Health Savings Account
* Flexible Spending Account
* Life Insurance
* Parental Leave
* Employee Assistance Program
* Associate Volunteer Program
Please note, benefits and plans may be changed, amended, or terminated with respect to all or any class of associate at any time. To learn more about Regions' benefits, please click or copy the link below to your browser.
Bring Your Whole Self to Work
We have a passion for creating an inclusive environment that promotes and values diversity of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sex, pregnancy, and many other primary and secondary dimensions that make each of us unique as individuals and provide valuable perspective that makes us a better company and employer. More importantly, we recognize that creating a workplace where everyone, regardless of background, can do their best work is the right thing to do.
OFCCP Disclosure: Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans