- Job Reference: 425084489-2
- Date Posted: 17 November 2021
- Recruiter: CINC Systems
- Location: Duluth, Minnesota
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Accounting
- Job Type: Permanent
CINC is a fully integrated cloud-based homeowners' association accounting and property management software system. The organization develops accounting and management software solutions that support the running of the day to day activities of Homeowners Associations. To further serve our clients, CINC offers various outsourced accounting service options to clients through the Accounting Services department. We have a new opening for a full-time Accountant to join our team at the Duluth, GA office.
Due to the current pandemic, this role is working remote on a full-time basis. Beyond the pandemic, this role will primarily work in the office with an opportunity for periodic remote workdays at the discretion of the team manager. The selected Accountant would be responsible for performing tasks for assigned Management Company clients.
* Review & post accounts receivable transactions, including daily lockbox payments, online payments and remote capture deposits.
* Perform bank account reconciliation for a large number of bank accounts.
* Process property resales in accounting software.
* Post journal entries to record payroll activity.
* Review and post bank returns for AP/AR adjustments as needed.
* Consult and assist in maintaining client-specific procedures for accurate and consistent processing of payment application and resales.
* Act as the primary point of contact for accounting clients and provide customer support by responding to client inquiries.
* Perform data entry duties as needed into CINC's industry specific software and complete other projects, tasks, and duties as assigned.