We are looking for passionate, energetic, and caring Team Members to join our quickly growing team at our Bridgewater, NJ lcoation!
Crème de la Crème's Early Learning Centers of Excellence has doubled in size, which means we are on the lookout for really great talent to help shape the future of our organization, but more importantly the lives of the children we work with.
As a community of 47 schools in 14 states, we have taken the best of the best from various philosophies and combined them to develop a strong learning-to-learn foundation.
We are currently seeking to hire a Kindergarten Teacher
As a Crème de la Crème Teacher, you will spend your days:
· Delivering nurturing care and continuous supervision of assigned children, while executing the Crème curriculum, and maintaining classroom management.
· Creating, submitting, and implementing of approved lesson plans and curriculum, and completing Daily Reports.
· Maintaining the upkeep of classrooms and equipment inside and outside.
· Assisting children when necessary regarding dressing, toileting and/or diapering needs, and making sure all children have clean hands, face, and diapers.
· Building positive relationships with and practicing open and honest communication with parents, co-workers, and CDLC management.
· Consistently interacting in a positive developmentally appropriate way with the children; role modeling appropriate behavior and language for children.
Your benefits as one of our full-time Teachers include:
· Medical, dental and vision insurance
· Discounted child care
· Paid time off
· Life insurance
· 20 hours of paid professional development through the Childcare Education Institute
We'd love to hear from you if:
· You have a deep desire to work with young children and their families
· You have a passion for early child childhood education and seek deeper professional development
· You have prior experience in early childhood education or working in a child care center
· Teaching certificate NOT required, but an added bonus!
· You have an education and/or training in Early Childhood Education
· Meet state-specific guidelines for the role
The information contained in this document is not intended to be an "All-Inclusive" list of duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job. Crème de la Crème reserves the right to modify any or all job descriptions as it becomes necessary or appropriate.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, genetic information, national origin, veteran status, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age sex, ancestry, or any other characteristic protected by any federal, state or local law. We actively seek applications from people of all backgrounds to strengthen our community and the perspectives needed to flourish in a multicultural world.
For more information about Crème de la Crème, visit our website at .
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 - $19.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Childcare: 1 year (Preferred)
- CDA certificate (Preferred)