Shenandoah Crossing, located in Gordonsville, VA is seeking an experienced Lead Maintenance Technician - EPA and/or HVAC certification. Hiring Immediately, apply today!
Compensation: Pay dependent upon experience, $16-$20 per hour
Schedule: Flexible, including weekends
Location: 174 Horseshoe Circle Gordonsville, VA 22942
Be part of a team committed to creating lasting vacation memories! #PowerOfVacation
As a Lead Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible for maintaining the cosmetic and physical appearance and the mechanical function of all the resort buildings and grounds in both the interior and exterior of the resort. You must also display the flexibility to deal with ever-changing situations pertaining to guests, owners, associates, and workload. You will complete work orders, preventive maintenance, and daily projects reported by engineering management, front desk, or otherwise assigned during the shift.
* Trade school certification, preferred.
* EPA and/or CPO Certification is required.
* Troubleshoot and perform repairs to electrical, HVAC, plumbing, mechanical equipment, carpentry, painting, appliances, flooring, replacement of commercial faucets including stem and valve replacement and repair. Water supply lines and bathroom fixtures, flush-o-meter replacement, auto flush repair, and drain maintenance.
* Extensive knowledge of electrical, HVAC, plumbing, mechanical equipment, carpentry, painting, appliances, flooring, and general building maintenance skills.
* Air conditioning Rooftop units RTU's, Split HVAC units, fresh air mechanical systems, replacement of filters, pulley adjustments, and evaporator drain cleaning.
* Must be knowledgeable of both state and county building code regulations.
* Possess a team player attitude and excellent interpersonal skills
BENEFITS YOU'LL ENJOY:
* 4 weeks of Paid-Time Off
* 401K Match
* Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
* Paid Parental Leave
* 10 Paid Holidays
* Safe and stable work environment!
Our goal is to improve the quality of work/life by providing equal employment opportunities for all candidates and team members. Bluegreen Vacations Corporation believes that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a broad candidate pool. We are a drug-free workplace, and if offered employment, candidate must be willing to submit to a background check/drug test. EOE/DFW
* Job Family Facilities Refurbishment, Repair & Maintenance
* Job Function Merit Only
* Pay Type Hourly
* Gordonsville, VA 22942, USA