- Job Reference: 425088983-2
- Date Posted: 17 November 2021
- Recruiter: Morguard Residential
- Location: Fort Collins, Colorado
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Consulting & Corporate Strategy
- Job Type: Permanent
A motivated Leasing Consultant for our 229Unit, Class B Apartment Community in Fort Collins, Colorado.
WERE LOOKING FOR YOU
To primarily work on all aspects of our onsite apartment leasing. Your efforts will be to handle incoming calls as well as online and in person traffic, lease apartments and prepare leasing files for approval and renewals.
We are open to providing opportunity to train and make a start in Property Management and this is an excellent first step in that direction. We can train you - but we need your strong work ethic, compassion for our residents, personal motivation to do your best, and a good foundation in communication, organization, and computer proficiency.
HEADS UP, YOUR SCHEDULE WILL VARY.
We need you full time, up to 40 hours per week. Were committed to seeing things through and compensate for overtime at time and a half whenever necessary.
Our Leasing Office is accessible to our residents; we start at 9:00 AM and close at 6:00 PM. Were open each Saturday from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM. We ask that you be accessible to those hours and to be available to work up to 3 Saturdays a month.
Your Community Manager will do their best to support any flexibility in the schedule you may need and to accommodate any advance notice of requests for time off. On weeks where you work Saturday, youll have a business day off.
SOME OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
* Greet all residents and prospective residents who visit or call the Leasing Office
* Stay informed on surrounding market, community amenities, and floor plans available
* Communicate with prospective residents to schedule apartment tours, assess their rental needs, and guide them through the leasing path to view prepared model units and onsite amenities
* Perform market surveys of surrounding market & relay to the Community Manager
* Invite all prospects to complete and sign lease documents; collect qualifying information and follow leasing protocol to prepare lease files for review and audit