Loan Doc & Proc Assoc Analyst - B10
- Job Reference: 425083445-2
- Date Posted: 17 November 2021
- Recruiter: Citigroup Inc.
- Location: Irving, Texas
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type: Permanent
* The Collateral & Proc Assoc Analyst is a developing professional role. This role identifies policy and applies specialty knowledge in monitoring and assessing processes and data. Integrates established disciplinary knowledge within own specialty area with basic understanding of related industry practices. Good understanding of how the team interacts with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area. Develops working knowledge of industry practices and standards. Must be able to exchange information in a concise and logical way as well as be sensitive to audience diversity. Limited but direct impact on the business through the quality of the tasks/services provided. Impact of the job holder is restricted to own team.
* This role will manage reviewing Collateral and Collateral documentation while providing support to a variety of tasks related to the loan process.
* Activities will include independently processing and collateral setup in system, perfecting collateral, monitoring collateral and release collateral
* Supports an expansive and/or diverse array of collateral and products (risk and control) /services.
* Follows established procedures to identify and resolve problems related to collateral data and collateral documentation/processing activities that require investigation or research.
* Makes recommendations to management to support process improvement.
* Resolves problems by identifying and selecting solutions through the application of acquired technical experience and will be guided by precedents.
* Designs and analyzes moderately complex collateral monitoring reports to satisfy management requirements, and support/control activities.
* Makes evaluative judgments based on the analysis of factual information, and provides assistance in the implementation of collateral process improvements.
* Minimizes risk to the bank through increased knowledge of procedural requirements - understands and monitors errors to suggest solutions to reduce errors, and to adhere to audit and control policies. Often related, but not limited to collateral support processes.
* Timely management and escalation of all requests and issues related to collateral processing
* May required direct interaction with external customers to disseminate or explain information
* Demonstrates an intermediate level of understanding of products and processes, and of how duties relate/integrate with others in the team and closely related teams
* Demonstrates an excellent knowledge of Bank related systems
* Utilizes communication, interpersonal and diplomacy skills to interact with colleagues and stakeholders, and to exchange potentially complex/sensitive information, while being sensitive to audience diversity
* Individuals at this level exhibit executional capabilities
* Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
* Exposure to Commercial Banking preferred / specifically a background in Collateral support and monitoring
* Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
* Demonstrated interpersonal skills
* Ability to work in a collaborative team atmosphere
* Ability to perform well in a dynamic and fast paced environment
* Can work well under pressure and multi-task
* Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience
* This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.