Maintenance Technician 1
- Job Reference: 425084859-2
- Date Posted: 17 November 2021
- Recruiter: Qurate Retail Group Inc.
- Location: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Engineering
- Job Type: Permanent
Back Half Night Shift Wednesday - Saturday
* Under the general supervision of the Maintenance Manager and work direction of the Lead Maintenance Mechanic, performing a variety of general maintenance and service functions. Installs, maintains, repairs and fabricates plant equipment and facilities. Assignments include but are not limited to building maintenance, phone data and electrical wiring, repair of conveyors, packaging equipment, fork trucks, hydraulics, HVAC equipment, etc. Also, performs periodic inspections, tests, and preventive maintenance on all equipment and facilities in accordance with an established testing and preventative maintenance schedule and report findings. Works from mechanical and/or electrical schematic drawings, sketches, manuals, specifications, and written and oral instructions. Under minimal direction, works directly from the work orders. Uses hand and power tools and other equipment as necessary to complete assignment. Follows all company safety and security procedures while maintaining a clean and orderly work area. Performs other related duties as assigned.
* High School diploma or equivalent combination of training and education.
* A minimum of 2-5 years related maintenance experience.
* Must be proficient in at least one trade.
* Trade skills must include electrician, carpenter, pipefitter, air conditioning mechanic, welder, and/or machine repairer.
* Must have a basic knowledge of pneumatic controls, packaging equipment, conveyor belts, phone and data wiring, HVAC and electrical systems, and a PC preventative maintenance program.
* Must be able to work overtime and weekends as assigned.
* Must be able to repeatedly lift 50 lbs.