- Job Reference: 425084714-2
- Date Posted: 17 November 2021
- Recruiter: Stella-Jones Inc.
- Location: Bangor, Wisconsin
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Engineering
- Job Type: Permanent
"Where our people and our products are essential"
We are adding qualified Maintenance Technicians to our operations in Bangor, WI. This is a great opportunity for the person who enjoys all aspects of maintenance, including welding, mechanical, and electrical as they are responsible for performing maintenance repairs on all plant machinery.
$$$ $2,500 SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABE! $$$
1st shift is Monday-Friday, 8:00a-4:00p, paid lunch break included, some Saturday work as business needs.
2nd shift is Monday-Friday, 2:00p-11:00p, paid lunch break included, some Saturday work as business needs.
Here's what you'll do:
* Inspect, service, repair and construct plant processing equipment, including structures, utilities, loaders, hydraulics, pneumatics, electrical, mechanical, and pressure vessel work throughout the plant.
* Utilize welding and fabrication tools to alter, repair and fabricate processing equipment.
* Manage inventory of serviceable parts required to maintain equipment.
* Perform the Preventative Maintenance Program established by the Company.
* Document and report maintenance work performed and advises of future requirements in a timely manner.
* Participate and contribute to Company safety program.
* Perform repairs on electrical, hydraulic, or mechanical problems
* Perform other related duties as assigned.
Here's what you need:
* Flexibility - productivity of the facility is essential so services need to be done to minimize downtime
* Education - One-year certificate from a college or technical school (preferred)
* Two years of related work experience
* Experience in hydraulics, electrical pumps, valves, welding
* Excellent troubleshooting skills
* Basic mechanical knowledge
* Experience in fabrication and welding of various metals (including pipe welding)
As a Stella-Jones employee, you will have access to excellent benefits and incentives including:
* The security of working for a company designated as an essential workplace
* Comprehensive total benefits package
* Several company-paid benefits including:
* Dental and Vision coverage
* Life Insurance and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) policies
* Long-Term Disability Coverage
* Access to a robust employee assistance program
* Competitive compensation
* Annual bonus program opportunity
* 401(k) savings plan with generous Company match (150% on the first 4% deferred)
* Paid time off and holidays
* Career advancement opportunities
* Ability to purchase Company stock