- Job Reference: 425082395-2
- Date Posted: 17 November 2021
- Recruiter: Panasonic Corporation of North America
- Location: Bridgeton, Missouri
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Engineering
- Job Type: Permanent
1.Perform preventive/predictive Maintenance per requirements and perform non-scheduled or emergency services when required to support store operations.
2.Analyze and solve minor electrical, carpentry, refrigeration, mechanical & plumbing problems.
3.Participate and perform on an as needed basis remodeling, or other repair and Maintenance activities such as painting, carpentry, caulking and sealing and like tasks as assigned.
4.Maintain inventory of material and repair parts for commissary equipment to ensure proper Maintenance and services are accomplished in a timely manner.
5.Maintain work area and equipment in clean, orderly and safe condition. 6.Make recommendations to modify or replace equipment when necessary to insure value of customer costs or/and improve efficiency.
* Minimum 2 years experience is preferred in Building Maintenance.
* Basic knowledge and experience with refrigeration, HVAC, electrical systems, simple controls, plumbing and mechanical systems and facility type repairs is required.
* Ability to read, comprehend and work from technical documents.
* Strong problem solving and decision making skills.
* Willingness to work 2nd or 3rd shift