- Job Reference: 425087345-2
- Date Posted: 17 November 2021
- Recruiter: MHC Equity Lifestyle Properties
- Location: Clearwater, Florida
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Engineering
- Job Type: Permanent
With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful career!
ELS is hiring for the position of Maintenance Technician in Clearwater, Florida.
We are seeking a Maintenance Laborer for our Shady Lane Oaks community in Clearwater, FL!
What you'll do:
As a Maintenance Technician, you perform various maintenance duties requiring labor skills, light plumbing, carpentry/construction, groundskeeping, minor landscape improvements, cleaning and more. You work as a team participant along with the Maintenance Supervisor to ensure the community meets the quality maintenance standards set by ELS.
Your job will include:
* Work closely with management to maintain a clean, safe and appealing property.
* Attend morning staff meetings to communicate daily vendor appointments and required work.
* Communicate regularly and professionally with other maintenance workers, management and staff and work closely with them on all special maintenance projects.
* Maintain grounds and common areas and keep them free from trash and debris.
* Report maintenance concerns directly to management and perform repairs.
* You will be required to move heavy objects and you may drive maintenance trucks to various locations on the property.
* Monitor and control maintenance inventory and supplies.
* Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Skills & experience you need:
* High school diploma or the equivalent experience.
* 1-3 years of direct work experience in applicable areas, including irrigation repairs, plumbing, carpentry, painting, etc.
* Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and work with heavy equipment.
* Valid driver's license, good driving record and current auto insurance.
* Willing to be on call for emergencies that arise after hours.
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans, a generous 401(k) employer match, and paid vacations, holidays, and sick time.
We invite you to visit our web site at for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.