- Job Reference: 425088822-2
- Date Posted: 17 November 2021
- Recruiter: The Plasman Group
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Engineering
- Job Type: Permanent
One Company, One Driving Force
We believe that what separates the impossible from the possible is perspective. Together we have the solution. More important than where you are going, is who you get there with. We are innovative and collaborative, time-honored and future-focused, and above all we are dedicated to our work, our customers, and each other. From design to delivery, across the globe, we make shared visions a reality. And together, we will accomplish more than ever imagined. We are Plasman, and we are One Driving Force.
At Plasman, you will work with the world's best and brightest to shape the future of our global company. Our employees come from rich and diverse backgrounds working collectively together for the success of one company. With over 4000 employees across 24 locations we believe the most impressive thing we've built is our workforce.
Plasman, Cleveland Manufacturing - 3000 West 121st Street, Cleveland, Ohio 44111 is immediately seeking a new member to join our team as:
The Maintenance Technician performs maintenance functions and assists fellow maintenance technicians as a team in the activities of the Maintenance Department.
The duties and responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
* Proactively complete maintenance work to include electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic and general repair and maintenance of all equipment to maintain quality and production levels.
* Responsible for troubleshooting/programming all electronic/electrical equipment and PLCs
* Perform preventative maintenance of electronic/electrical equipment within manufacturers specifications.
* Evaluate and replace electrical systems as needed
* Fabricating or building items as requested by the Maintenance Supervisor
* Complete Workorders and PM's utilizing Computerized Maintenance Management System.
* Recommend and participate in Continuous Improvement activities.
* During management system audit events provide evidence in support of conformance with applicable standards and procedures and participate in corrective action activities as necessary.
* Complete any other duties as assigned
* Experience in industrial maintenance, with preference given to those who have knowledge and experience in the areas of PLC and electrical maintenance.
* Ability to work shift rotation and/or overtime with little or no prior notice.
* Ability to perform well in high pressure situations.
* Self-motivated with excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER If you need an accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process or have any questions, please contact HR.
Thousands of Innovative Minds. One Driving Force
Visit our Website plasman.com
to see our capabilities and the culture that creates it.