- Job Reference: 425084820-2
- Date Posted: 17 November 2021
- Recruiter: HSL Asset Management
- Location: Goodyear, Arizona
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Engineering
- Job Type: Permanent
Are you a ROCKSTAR apartment maintenance technician looking to join a team that values continued learning, growth, and development? Are you ready to be a part of a Company that treats you like more than just an employee, but like family? Then HSL is looking for YOU! At HSL, we believe each employee brings specialized skills that contribute to the overall success and reputation of our organization.
Full Benefits Package Including:
* Medical (choice of two PPO plans) plans (subsidized by HSL), two dental plans, vision and STD.
* Company paid benefits include LTD, group life insurance, employee assistance plan and, 401k retirement plan with 50% match up to 3% of income!
* Paid Vacation and Sick time that accrues from day 1.
* Employee Lease Rental discounts of 15-20% (excludes Encantada branded properties).
* Opportunities for Growth and Advancement!
Base Pay: $19.00 to $21.00/Hour (Depending on Experience)
Bonus Compensation: $500 Sign-On Bonus, On-Call Bonus, Property Performance Based Bonus eligibility and Referral Bonuses!!!
Our mission at HSL Asset Management is to provide the best possible experience for our customers, employees, and owners in a way that expectations are not only met but exceeded. As the largest locally owned and operated Property Management company in Tucson, we have an amazing opportunity for an experienced Apartment Maintenance Technician to join our Team!
What We Are Looking For:
The Maintenance Technician is a member of a team of maintenance professionals that maintain the physical integrity of the apartment community. This involves ensuring a safe, secure, and comfortable living environment for residents, visitors, and staff. The technician will constantly be aware of the physical condition of the property and immediately initiate action to correct unsafe conditions, diagnose and perform minor and routine maintenance as well as carry out assigned duties as requested by the Maintenance Supervisor and/or Community Director.
The Skills You Bring:
A professional who possesses:
* One-year related experience in building maintenance, construction trades (HVAC, plumbing, electrical, carpentry, etc.), and/or related field.
* Valid Driver's License, Automobile liability insurance and reliable transportation.
* EPA Certified for Refrigerant, or willingness to obtain certification (paid by HSL) within 180 days of hire.
* High School Diploma / GED or Accredited Vocational School Certificate or equivalent experience.
* Self-motivated with a passion for customer service.
* Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions.
* The ability to provide skilled repairs and maintenance services.
* The ability and desire to continually improve and learn new skills.