This position qualifies for our NEW TEAM MEMBER HIRING BONUS UP TO 600$ EXTRA IN CASH BENEFITS for your first 90 days of employment with us here at NQRC. Ask for details
* Ensures compliance with the Kalispel Tribe of Indians- Internal Controls, and Northern Quest Policies and Procedures.
* Ensure quality of facility meets or exceeds all set standards.
* Responsible for repairing and maintaining physical structure of establishment.
* Responsible for replacing damaged ceiling tile.
* Responsible for installing items such as window shades, Venetian blinds, and curtain rods, baseboards, fixtures, signs, wall fans, and door locks.
* Responsible for load, unload, and assist in changing HVAC filters.
* Assist in keeping HVAC, kitchen equipment clean and dust free.
* Assure roof cleanliness by keeping roof swept and gutters and drains clean.
* Assist in moving lumber and materials as needed.
* Clean up construction debris and assist in disposing worn or unusable items.
* Responsible for lifting, storing, and hanging heavy objects and materials including doors, cabinets, and ceiling tiles.
* Change light bulbs and tubes.
* Deliver and pick up parts, equipment and supplies from storage and vendors.
* Move furniture, equipment and supplies.
* Repair tables, stools, chairs and office furniture by replacing or tightening loose hardware or components.
* Move office furniture and equipment as requested.
* Assemble and provide maintenance for furniture.
* Remove ice and snow.
* Maintain housekeeping equipment including vacuums, sweepers, extractors, buffers, etc. by replacement of parts, electrical cords, brushes, belts, wheels, and other components.
* Troubleshoot and repair HVAC systems.
* Assist run conduit; install electrical boxes and circuit breakers.
* Install new plumbing and repair existing.
* Landscaping repairs and new installation.
* Automatic lawn sprinkler repairs and installation.
* Concrete cutting and drilling.
* Carpet repairs and placement.
* Event prop fabrication for Marketing and other Departments.
* Operation and maintenance of heavy equipment, forklifts, back hoe, & bob cats.
* Repair on drop boxes and gators for Table Games.
* Fabrication and repairs of slot whips for the Slot Department.
* Welding and fabrication of parts and materials.
* Sheet metal work.
* Change electric motors, belts, and gear heads.
* Responsible for maintaining a good attendance record.
* May be required to be a panelist for the Internal Review Hearings.
* This job description does not list all of the duties of this position. You may be instructed by management to perform other duties as assigned.
Education, Experience & Other Requirements
* One year certificate from college or technical school
* 5 year specialized experience in one maintenance field, i.e., electrical, plumbing or painting; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* 5 year experience preferred.
* Apprenticeship experience preferred.
* Washington or Idaho State Driver's License (Must be in possession while operating a Tribal Vehicle).
* Needs to have at least one of following Gas I or II, H.V.A.C Training, E.P.A. Refrigerant License or Electrical License.
* Certification is required to operate a forklift.
* Hepatitis A & B vaccination required.
* Must be at least 21 years of age.
* Job offer contingent upon successful completion of background check and pre-employment screening.
Hiring Preference: The Kalispel Tribe of Indians is an Equal opportunity employer. Consistent with federal law, the Kalispel Tribe of Indians applies Indian preference in employment. It is the policy of the Kalispel Tribe of Indians to give preference in hiring, promotions, and transfers into vacant positions to qualified applicants in the following order: 1) Kalispel Tribal Members; 2) Spouse of an enrolled Kalispel Tribal Member; 3) enrolled members of other Indian Tribes; 4) all other applicants. At-Will Employment: Employment with the Kalispel Tribe of Indians is at-will and can be terminated with or without cause, and with or without notice, at any time, either at the option of the employee or the Kalispel Tribe of Indians. Drug Testing: The Kalispel Tribe of Indians is a drug free work place. All applicants are subject to drug testing at the time of hire and at unannounced times during employment. Background Investigation: All candidates and employees may be subject to a background investigation.
Kalispel Hospitality: Deliver Kalispel hospitality, find a path to YES, and provide a warm smile and greeting.