Maintenance Technician II
- Job Reference: 425087267-2
- Date Posted: 17 November 2021
- Recruiter: Riverstone Communities
- Location: Garner, North Carolina
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Engineering
- Job Type: Permanent
Do you enjoy doing something different each day? Do you love being hands-on? Do you enjoy making and keeping people happy?
* 1,000 Sign on bonus after 90 days of employment!
* Extra week of PTO after 90 Days!
If you answered yes to all of those questions, then come join our team as a Maintenance Technician and help us enrich the lives of our residents and team members.
We are currently seeking a qualified Maintenance Technician for our Indian Creek Mobile Home Park located in the Garner, NC area.
Job Duties of an A-Player:
* Attend daily morning staff meetings to communicate goals and objectives
* Oversee the curb appeal and maintenance of the community and make sure it is up to Riverstone Communities' standards
* Capability to complete day to day duties with minimal supervision
* Complete maintenance work orders in an efficient and timely manner
* The following maintenance skills:
* Basic plumbing and electrical
* Painting (interior and exterior)
* Drywall and mudding
* Floor installation, replacement and repair
* Window/doors installation and repair
* Adhere to all safety laws and regulations
* Conduct regular inventory checks on equipment and supplies
* Help coordinate food banks and resident events
Requirements of an A-Player:
* 1-2 years of experience in the maintenance industry, preferably property management maintenance experience
* Ability to be very active - walking, bending, standing and lifting up to 100 pounds
* Need to be comfortable with working outside in all weather conditions
* Ability to complete general maintenance and repair work as needed
* Basic computer skills, i.e. email and internet.
* Ability to legally operate a motor vehicle (drive to different locations on the property) with a valid driver's license
Specific maintenance knowledge/skills will be tested for accuracy.
We ask for you to be an A-player which means going above and beyond your daily job duties. With that being said, we will offer you:
* Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and eligible family members
* 401(k) retirement plan, with a company match
* 13 Paid Holidays Off
* Robust Paid Time Off (PTO) plan and Wellness PTO
* COVID Sick Leave*
* Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is a service that is designed to help team members and qualifying family members manage issues that arise in everyday life, both at work and at home. An EAP provides services in the form of counseling, books, webinars, etc.
* Maternity/Paternity Leave*
* Make a Dream Program that helps team members in need*
* 40% lot concession discount (where applicable)*
* Ongoing Training
* Internal Growth Opportunities
* An amazing culture to where you will want to come to work each day and be GREAT!
* effective date of benefit dependent upon tenure of employment
Riverstone Communities provides opportunities for veterans to transition their leadership experience and extensive skill set into the civilian world. We also support the hiring of military spouses, whose amazing flexibility and adaptability to change, along with he various skill sets they possess can be an asset to our organization.
Riverstone Communities is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. All successful candidates must pass a background check and drug screen. We are a Drug Free Workplace.