About JLL -
We're JLL-a leading professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We have operations in over 80 countries and a workforce of over 91,000 individuals around the world who help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. As a global Fortune 500 company, we also have an inherent responsibility to drive sustainability and corporate social responsibility. That's why we're committed to our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world. We're using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities.
Our core values of teamwork, ethics and excellence are also fundamental to everything we do and we're honored to be recognized with awards for our success by organizations both globally and locally.
Creating a diverse and inclusive culture where we all feel welcomed, valued and empowered to achieve our full potential is important to who we are today and where we're headed in the future. And we know that unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives help us think bigger, spark innovation and succeed together.
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply even if you don't meet all of the requirements below. We're interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
About the Role
As a Maintenance Technician III, you will lead service technicians on the team in the installation and repair of automated packaging and distribution equipment. You will support the Operations Maintenance team in by designing solutions for difficult problems and managing projects. You will help train, and mentor service and contract technicians.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
* Promote a safe working environment by following all safety procedures
* Maintain and troubleshoot all conveyor systems in the building
* Lead and audit preventative maintenance procedures.
* Install, maintain, and troubleshoot relay logic, ladder diagrams, control components, photo-eyes, motor starters, limit switches, proximity sensors, solenoids, etc.
* Create and close out work orders with data including labor hours, equipment maintenance and parts used
* Maintain a positive working relationship across all the Amazon Operations facility
* Develop training plans for service technicians
* Develop work plans for emergency repair of critical assets
* Move up to 49lbs as well as stand and walk during shifts lasting up to 12 hours, with or without reasonable accommodation
* Travel up to 20% at a minimum.
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Ability to work flexible schedules/shifts/areas, including weekends, nights and/or holidays
* 1 year of experience in PC competency to include: Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
* Associates or higher degree from a vocational school or college with a focus in the Mechanical or Electrical field
* 5+ years of experience working with automated conveyors and controls
* 5+ years of experience with electrical and electronic principles, National Electrical Code (NEC), and industrial electronics
* 5+ years of experience conducting preventative maintenance
* 5 + years of experience reading blueprints and schematics
* 5 + years of experience with Programmable Logic Controls (PLC) programs
* 3+ years of work order management
* 4+ years apprenticeship or equivalent experience in the Mechanical or Electrical field
* Previous leadership experience
* Previous vendor management experience
* Experience with robotic maintenance
* Experience with Material Handling Equipment (MHE) safety standards accordance with Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) and Safety standards
* Experience with a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
* Repetitive bending, crouching, kneeling, reaching, twisting, sitting, standing, and walking
* Lifting parts and tools weighing on average 20 pounds, occasionally weighing up to 49 pounds
* Dexterity in eye/hand coordination, feet (foot pedals) manual (picking, pinching, holding, grasping), and wrist motion (repetitive flexion/rotation)
* Working conditions may include small spaces, dust, fumes/odors, hot/cold temperatures, inside/outside noise, vibration, standing on concrete for long hours and wet or uneven surfaces
What you can expect from us
We succeed together and believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your career ambitions, recognizing your contributions, investing in your well-being and providing competitive benefits and pay.
We can't wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL. Apply today!
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL's recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle ("JLL") is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process - including the online application and/or overall selection process - you may email us at . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.