United States of America
HCA41: US092-Westminster, CA 7155 Fenwick Lane , Westminster, CA, 92683 USA
Maintenance Mechanic CNC Electrical and Mechanic Maintenance Technicians. Ideal candidates will be hard-working, detail-oriented, and able to keep on task with minimal direct supervision.
* Primary function is to perform industrial machine repair/service with knowledge of electrical, mechanical, hydraulics, pneumatics, spindles, ball screws, bearing, servo controls and machine controllers.
* Trouble shooting, preventive maintenance, mechanical checks, construction, installation, moving, repairing and maintenance, electrical and mechanical equipment and/or systems.
* Install, trouble shoot, and repair all electrical, electronic, and mechanical equipment and/or systems (Parameters). This includes CNC manufacturing equipment, compressed air systems, electrical distribution equipment and various building systems.
* Diagnose problems, disassemble, part identification, ordering or fabricating, repair, and reassemble. ordering or fabricating and reassemble as necessary in a clean workmanlike manner.
* Proper care and maintenance of all machinery.
* Communicate potential solutions verbally and/or in writing to the appropriate management.
* Provide training to new employees and/or apprentices.
* Maintaining a safe and clean workspace
* HS diploma and a minimum of 4 years of relevant experience. In the absence of a HS diploma or GED, 6 years of relevant experience is required.
* Handle physical demands of the job, including standing, bending, pulling, pushing, climbing, and lifting at least 20 to 60 pounds.
* Communicates effectively
* Collaborates with maintenance workers, maintenance managers, and contractors
* General computing including Microsoft Excel and Word.
* Knowledge of/ Experience with ISO9001 and/ or AS9100 Quality Systems
* Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship now or in the future. Collins Aerospace will not offer sponsorship for this position.
* A certification in building maintenance is a plus
* Must have a driver's license and a clean driving record
* Knowledge of machine schematics and control diagrams.
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers' toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Do you want to be a part of something bigger? A team whose impact stretches across the world, and even beyond? At Collins Aerospace, our Mission Systems team helps civilian, military and government customers complete their most complex missions - whatever and wherever they may be. Our customers depend on us for intelligent and secure communications, missionized systems for specialized aircraft and spacecraft and collaborative space solutions. By joining our team, you'll have your own critical part to play in ensuring our customer succeeds today while anticipating their needs for tomorrow. Are you up for the challenge? Join our mission today.
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
* Medical, dental, and vision insurance
* Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
* Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
* Tuition reimbursement
* Life insurance and disability coverage
* Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal
* Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
* Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
* Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
* Autism Benefit
* Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
* Adoption Assistance
* Best Doctors, second opinion program
* And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
* Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
* Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms