Starting Pay $26/Hr - $30/Hr + $2500 Signing Bonus
$1.00/Hr Night Shift Premium
Are you a motivated self-starter who enjoys working with your hands making a quality product? Do you enjoy the challenge of troubleshooting an issue from start to resolution? Have you asked yourself, "Does the company I work for care for my safety and overall future career development?" Do you enjoy working in a smaller environment with a close family feel? If this sounds like you, let's talk!
NAPCO, a Westlake company, is a leading polyvinyl chloride (PVC) pipe manufacturer in North America. Founded in 1992, NAPCO manufactures a broad range of gasketed, solvent welded, and restrained joint pipes for a diverse range of markets including municipal water and sewer, residential plumbing, water well, agricultural irrigation, turf and mining. NAPCO offers a broad range of standard and specialty piping, and fittings; including brands such as Certa-Lok®, Yelomine®, Certa-Set® and Certa-Flo®.
SO WHY NAPCO?
We believe in creating a supportive and inclusive culture that empowers and encourages our associates to succeed through individual achievement and teamwork. A career at NAPCO, a Westlake Company, is enriched with an innovative spirit, high work ethic, and rewarding experiences. We foster a culture that supports professional development, personal growth, and opportunities for advancement.
COMPETITIVE PAY & BENEFITS
* Benefits Effective Day 1
* Med, Den, Vision, 401k (4% match), Annual Retirement Contribution (2%), Life & AD&D
* Paid Vacation
* 12 Hr Shift Work 2/2/3 Rotation - This Equates to 6 Months Out of the Year!
* Free lunch Fridays
* Tuition Assistance Program
* Fitness Reimbursement Program
* Pay for Knowledge Program
* Opportunity for Advancement
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
May include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Perform all mechanical, electrical and control systems duties as required
* Assess and proactively predict the operational state of equipment, filters, oil, hydraulics, compressors, motors, pumps, plumbing and electrical systems and determine course of immediate and future action as needed to eliminate unscheduled downtime.
* Install and setup barrels and screws on all extruders with minimal supervision.
* Complete welding and fabrication work as needed, process repairs, improvements, and capital projects.
* Use SAP Maintenance Module software to generate work orders, track labor, and consume materials/parts.
* Make shift rounds at a minimum of twice per shift to inspect Air Compressors, Chillers, Water Pumps, Storage Silos, Material Transfer Systems, Extrusion Equipment; Air, Water, and Electrical Systems and other Operation-Critical Equipment to insure functionality to required operational standards.
* Resolve problems with equipment, leaks, and other deficiencies and take action as needed
* Perform preventative maintenance tasks in accordance with the Preventative Maintenance Program.
* Ability to install and setup barrels and screws on all extruders without supervision.
* Troubleshoot PLC based control systems and make component adjustments and/or repairs.
* Maintain high level of organization and high standards for housekeeping.
* Make suggestions for improvements to safety, efficiency, and costs to management.
* Skill and ability to train other maintenance and production associates in total productive maintenance activities.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
* HSED Diploma or GED and a minimum of 2-3 years' experience in Industrial Maintenance. Technical Degree preferred.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee frequently is required to walk; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb or balance. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts and risk of electrical shock. The employee is frequently exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, fumes or airborne particles, extreme heat, and vibration. The employee is occasionally exposed to high, precarious places. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
Take your career to the next level and join NAPCO's pipeline to success!