- Job Reference: 425087376-2
- Date Posted: 17 November 2021
- Recruiter: ADIENT
- Location: Lansing, Michigan
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Engineering
- Job Type: Permanent
* Repair and maintain machinery and mechanical equipment such as motors, pneumatic tools, Robots, conveyor systems, production machines and other equipment
* Troubleshoot electrical systems including, but not limited to three-phase motors, start/stop circuits, AC/DC drives and running electrical conduit
* Perform equipment installation, PM's, and complete assigned projects.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Maintaining & supporting all equipment in JIT Production Environment and other areas as required.
* Complete all tasks, work orders, PM's and assignment as directed by supervisor in a safe & timely manner.
* Make approved modifications to machinery and equipment to meet production needs
* Perform repairs, rebuild & trouble shoot equipment to ensure production efficiencies are met.
* Document all line calls, work orders, PM's and work history electronically in the eMaintenance System daily.
* Complete all required and applicable training required by Adient.
* Must be willing to work overtime as needed (daily, weekly, shutdowns etc.)
* Must be willing to work any shift on short, but reasonable notice.
* Must continuously improve and develop skills/knowledge.
* Good problem-solving skills
* Good communication skills (verbal, listening, and written)
* All other tasks as requested by the Engineering Manager and/or Maintenance Supervisor
* Authority and responsibility to stop the production line should a safety or quality issue appear
* Ability to lift and/or carry 50 lbs. repeatedly
Reports directly to the Maintenance Supervisor
EDUCATION REQUIRED & PREFERRED:
High school diploma or equivalent, certification (Preferred)
Journeyman's Card (Excepted)
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED & PREFERRED:
3-5 years maintenance experience, automotive preferably
Bridgewater Interiors IV