- Job Reference: 425083425-2
- Date Posted: 17 November 2021
- Recruiter: Harrison, Walker and Harper
- Location: Paris, Texas
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Engineering
- Job Type: Permanent
APPLY NOW: TEXT TECH TO
Benefits Offered Include: Medical, Voluntary Dental & Vision, 401(k), Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Tuition Reimbursement, Life Insurance and more!
Both Fortune 100 companies and regional manufacturers rely on We Pack Logistics reimagined 3PL solutions to deliver their unique products to the market. Part of the Harrison, Walker & Harper (HWH) family of companies and with almost 30 years of third party logistics experience, We Pack has developed flexible, technology-driven systems that provide highly efficient, client-friendly services. Our best in class Warehouse Management System provides exceptional inventory control and product traceability. And with almost 2.5 million square feet of space and mobile systems, We Pack can quickly take responsibility for any aspect of your supply chain in our facilities or in yours.
We Pack is seeking a Maintenance Technician to join our North Carolina team!
Job Summary: Installs, maintains and repairs machinery, equipment, physical structures and pipe and electrical systems in assigned facilities by performing the following duties
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
* Listens for unusual sounds from machines or equipment to detect malfunction and discuss machine operation variation with supervisors or other maintenance workers to diagnose problem or repair machine.
* Dismantles defective machines and equipment and installs new or repaired parts.
* Cleans and lubricates shats, bearings, gears and other parts of machinery.
* Installs and repairs electrical apparatus, such as transformers and wiring, and electrical and electronic components of machinery and equipment when properly certified.
* Lays out, assembles installs and maintains pipe systems and related hydraulic and pneumatic equipment and repairs and replaces gauges, valves, pressure regulators and related equipment.
* Reviews production, food safety and quality records, and maintenance reports to perform maintenance activities
* Inspects operating machines and equipment for conformance with food safety and quality objectives and operational standards.
* Repairs and maintains physical structure of establishment
* Installs, programs or repairs automated machinery and equipment such as robots or programmable controllers.
* Performs routine preventive maintenance as schedule.
* Completes appropriate documentation for action taken and to identify further actions required.
* Ensure maintenance, production and operational areas are cleaned up after work is performed.
* Travels to other company locations to provide maintenance support as needed
Education and Experience Requirements: High school diploma or GED; and one to three years related experience.
* Electrical experience required
* Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) experience a plus
We Pack is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.