- Job Reference: 425084833-2
- Date Posted: 17 November 2021
- Recruiter: Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- Location: Seattle, Washington
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Engineering
- Job Type: Permanent
Enterprise Holdings has an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Technician at our Service Center in Tukwila. The Maintenance Technician performs car and bus service, repair, preventive maintenance, in-fleeting service, and buy back/turn back service according to company policy and procedures. This is a position of routine difficulty requiring the exercise of reasonable judgment and initiative. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
We invest in ASE testing and this position has the ability to develop into an Automotive Technician with our company, which is a higher paid position.
The successful candidate will be required to work a full time (40 hours/week), flexible schedule. This position is located at our Service Center located at 18801 Southcenter Parkway Tukwila, WA 98188.
As you are considering a position with Enterprise Holdings, we invite you to learn more about our business. Today - and every day - the safety and wellbeing of employees, customers and the communities we serve is our top priority. For the latest on our COVID-19 response, please click here.
* Ensure all repairs and preventative maintenance are completed according to the manufacturer's specifications and guidelines.
* Provide safe and reliable vehicles upon completion of repairs and preventative maintenance.
* Perform in-fleet servicing on new cars according to company procedures as required.
* Perform buy back/turn back servicing according to company procedures as required.
* Perform vehicle servicing/repairing to maintain company standards; maintain Out-Of-Service at or below 2%.
* Maintain safe and clean work area.
* Perform other related duties as required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
* Must be at least 18 years of age.
* High School Diploma or G.E.D.
* Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 civil violations a on driving record within the past three years.
* Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
* Apart from religious observation, must be able to work a flexible shift/schedule.