- Job Reference: 425082357-2
- Date Posted: 17 November 2021
- Recruiter: Regal Cinemas Corporation
- Location: Simi Valley, California
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Engineering
- Job Type: Permanent
Summary: The theatre maintenance person is a team member classified based on individual theatre needs, and/or employee availability, as either variable hour, part-time fixed, part-time regular or a full-time hourly employee who is responsible for performing minor repairs in all areas of the theatre including projection booth (such as change out fixtures in the booth, repair fan motors, etc), but specifically not to equipment or maintenance that is covered by the Technical Services Department. Represent and act as a representative of Regal in a way that is consistent with our mission statement and policies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned by theatre management.
* Regular and consistent attendance.
* Ensuring all auditorium seats are in good working order and repairing broken ones in a timely manner.
* Tile work.
* Sheet rock repair.
* Training theatre personnel in the proper and safe way to perform minor repairs and/or maintenance
* Changing light bulbs as needed.
* Perform the daily inspections report.
* Other minor repairs as needed.
* Working with management to obtain qualified personnel for larger maintenance concerns.
* Have knowledge to arm, disarm and general operation of the alarm system.
* Be aware of all safety and emergency procedures.
Professional appearance is required at all times conductive to the safety and comfort of the responsibilities performed*
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Prior maintenance experience preferred. Certified as a cast member. Ability to work independently.
Effectively communicate in both oral and written form with management staff. Listen effectively, respond clearly and directly, and ability to explain information to others.
Identify problems, gather relevant data, and note possible causes of problems. Evaluate relevant information, recognize alternatives, reach conclusions based on evidence, and implement solutions. Take action beyond what is necessarily called for, and perform tasks with a minimal amount of supervision. Perform under pressure and/or opposition.
Interface effectively with co-workers, and exhibit sensitivity to the feelings of others.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is regularly required to lift up to 60 lbs. The vision requirements include: close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.