Summary: Drive revenue performance across all lines of business by optimizing pricing and offers in various channels. Work collaboratively with corporate leaders and lodges to determine what to sell, how to sell, and when and where to sell it, in order to increase the contribution of each guest across their visit to Great Wolf Lodge as well as enhance the real or perceived value of their visit.
- Partner with business leaders to formulate, structure and prioritize key initiatives to drive performance
- Collaborate with corporate lines of business to understand their strategies and tailor senior recommendations in order to drive performance
- Analytically support all onsite areas, including both macro level (property v budget) as well as micro level (impact of pilots on performance)
- Develop pricing strategies based on customer data and room revenue for all lines of business, packages, and rate ancillary products and project manage implementation of changes
- Enhance our pricing strategies through detailed analysis, and identify opportunities to grow our capabilities through operational and systems enhancements
- Develop new packages and enhance current offerings to drive onsite revenue (OSR) based on customer research, segmentation, lodge and line of business feedback
- PM packaging changes, including price and component updates with Revenue Management, lines of business, Digital/Commercial, and Operations.
- Liaise with Analytics to develop new, and enhance current, tracking and measurement tools to ensure senior initiatives progress on schedule and are accelerated where possible to deliver on targets
- Minimum four year degree in Economics, Finance, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Business, Hospitality, or related field. MS or MBA preferred.
- Minimum two years of experience in Pricing, Yield / Revenue Management, or Predictive Analytics.
- Demonstrated knowledge of pricing science, including unconstrained demand and linear regression.
- Detailed knowledge of commercial technologies including but not limited to Revenue Management, Property Management, 3rd Party Distribution, Google Analytics, Business Intelligence, and Website Content Management.
- Demonstrated excellent analytical skills and detailed knowledge of Excel and power point.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex information clearly to a wide range of audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and retain information quickly.
- Understanding of general database structure.
- A successful candidate will embody personal attributes that will enable them to quickly add value to the Great Wolf organization, including:
- Passion - wants to make an impact and cares about the business and brand
- Curiosity - wants to understand how things work and how to make them better
- Drive - self-starter that is able to juggle multiple priorities across the business
- Analytics - bring an analytical perspective to solve business challenges
- Judgement - applies experience, facts, and intuition to assess situations and define solutions
- Influence - ability to relate to and influence across the organization
- Attitude - a can-do, roll up the sleeves approach, working in a fast-paced environment
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)