- Job Reference: 425087332-2
- Date Posted: 17 November 2021
- Recruiter: OPPO US Research Center
- Location: Palo Alto, California
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Administration
- Job Type: Permanent
OPPO U.S. Research Center is looking for a responsible and reliable Bilingual Mandarin Administrative Assistant to ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of our office. This person will be responsible to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
Looking for a person of good character that chooses to do the right thing. Someone with a positive attitude to endure difficult challenges and customers. Seeking process improvements to enhance user experience. Teachable and willingness to learn new things. Able to be very detailed, but has a long term vision and big picture thinking.
Previous Executive Assistant or Administrative Assistant experience highly preferred.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Provide support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our companys general administrative activities.
* Perform receptionist duties: greet and assist visitors to the office, provide telephone and e-mail coverage or face to face enquiries, receive, sort, and distribute the mail, and handle urgent calls and e-mails with appropriate judgement.
* Manage food vendors to ensure timeliness, food quality, and diversity for a smooth daily lunch service for employees.
* Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, calling for repairs, maintaining equipment inventories, evaluating new equipment and techniques.
* Responsible for the purchasing and maintenance of office supply and breakroom inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies.
* Submit, reconcile expense reports, reallocate and substantiate receipts, and prepare and monitor invoices.
* Manage companys travel program. Organize travel arrangements for senior managers, guests, customers, hiring candidates.
* Assists with offsite and onsite meetings and other special events that may include logistic organization, catering needs, material preparation.
* Streamline, develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient, develop and maintain a filing system.
* Other HR-related, administrative and communication tasks.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Comfortable with interfacing with internal external stakeholders
* Able to communicate with executive level management
* Mandarin Chinese Speaking is a big plus
* Provide good customer service to employees of company
* Professional attitude and delivers on promises
* Passion for increasing efficiency
The type of person:
* Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
* Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
* Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
* Bachelors degree required
* Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
* AutoCAD, Designing, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator a plus
* Concur Travel and Expense experience is a plus