Req#: R13068 Category(s):
Administrative Support, Unit Clerical Support Full Time / Part Time:
Baystate Health, western Massachusetts's premier healthcare provider, and home to Baystate Wing Hospital (BWH), a 74-bed community hospital. BWH offers 24-hour emergency care and a broad range of inpatient, outpatient and behavioral health services located in Palmer, MA and is looking for an 0perations Associate/Unit Secretary in our Inpatient Behavioral Health Units to join our Team
Provides indirect care in the department setting. Meets communication needs of the department. Transcribes physician orders from records. Prepares and compiles records in the department.Position Highlights:
- Member of a Multi-disciplinary dedicated team
- PPE and Safety
- Professional Development and Growth
- Abundant Benefits
- Part-time, 16 Hours per Week
- Day Shift: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm includes every other weekend and holiday
- Position located in our Behavioral Health Inpatient Units at Baystate Wing Hospital, Palmer, MA
- High school diploma or equivalent
- CPR - Basic Life Support (BLS) through the American Heart Association required
- Clerical/Administrative experience in an acute healthcare setting preferred
- Proficient computer skills and administrative skills
Please submit resume with online application.
For more information, please visit us online at: baystatehealthjobs.com
! You Belong At Baystate
At Baystate Health we know that treating one another with dignity and equity is what elevates respect for our patients and staff. It makes us not just an organization, but also a community where you belong. It is how we advance the care and enhance the lives of all people.
DIVERSE TEAMS. DIVERSE PATIENTS. DIVERSE LOCATIONS.Education:
High School Diploma (Required)Certifications:
Basic Life Support - American Heart AssociationEqual Employment Opportunity Employer
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.